two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After the fiasco at the mall, you rushed away from Izuku, knowing the boy had many questions  to why they assumed you were an American hero

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After the fiasco at the mall, you rushed away from Izuku, knowing the boy had many questions to why they assumed you were an American hero.

After making a wish to appear in Hawk's agency, you breathed a breath of fresh air, knowing you were away from the issue ... for now

"Who do i owe the pleasure to ?" You heard steps from behind you, causing you to swiftly turn around, facing the number three hero... a chicken?

" Are you supposed to be like a chicken ?" You snort, looking at the man with feathered wings, holding a container of fried chicken.

"And if i was?"

"You'd be considered weird for eating your own people..." you looked at the man, who began to laugh. He didnt seem that much older than you, probably about 5 years, making him around 2o years old

"Anyways, what'd you need to just poof up into my agency? The commission told me there was a new hero here but not that they were a kid.... Let alone Aizawa's kid from America"

"How the hell did you know all of that?" Your eyes were wide, ready to wish him to forget everything

" Well,  it's in your file, birdie... Come on, I'll give you a tour while you tell me why you're here.''

With that, the two of you walked around the agency as you explained the situation. You and Hawks were similar in many ways. Both of you were young when you began hero training, although he was given  a highschool diploma, whilst you're not in school. Even though it was in different countries, you both were recruited by the commission to become heroes, except your mother and father refused to give you up to them.

" So the blue haired guy is targeting class 1A.... Okay. Well, theres not a lot we can do, especially since your quirk has limitations. We can't have you wish us there and we take them down because you've never been where they're hiding , although you've been in this building before so it made sense you could wish yourself here.  Keep watching the class, share your notes with me. You might also have some luck if you talk to that bunny hero... Think her name is Miruko or some shit.... She can show you the ropes of Japan, get you a good name out there.... Probably good to have a woman figure in ya' life while you're here anyways.... If thats all, i think that concludes our mission, birdie!" Hawks shot a cheeky smile at you as you nodded, shooting up a peace sign as you walked away.

So much for having a person that's similar....

...

After the fiasco at the mall and Hawks, you ended up getting your car from the mall, around the same time the class began to leave. Trying to quickly unlock the charger, Mina and Kirishima ran up to you, Kaminari and Sero trailing behind.

"Woah, sick ride, L/N! Your parents must be loaded!" Kirishima commented, the rest agreeing

"Yeah, L/N, this car is so expensive!!" Mina squealed, loving the color of the car