thirty

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After you somehow managed to give everyone the injection of their quirks in the three hours, it would take at least  12 hours to kick in

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After you somehow managed to give everyone the injection of their quirks in the three hours, it would take at least 12 hours to kick in. While you waited, you wished food and water for everyone in the cages. As much as you wanted to take them out, it was too risky as your mother would be back any minute and if she didnt go down, you'd be risking their lives if they left.

In the meantime, you worked on an escape route for all the people who were held against their will, including you.

Moyo was only willing to help as long as you kept millions in place, which you hoped would track heroes to you.

Moyo was smart. When they first knocked you unconscious, they already drained alot of your quirk, which he held onto incase you tried any funny business. This being said, your quirk was not at the best it could and it caused alot of your wishes like teleportation to be out the picture .

It easily saddened to know how quirks were like bits on energy within the body , and if someone took a syringe into the right spot and drained it all, you would be quirkless, although most people didnt know that . It was like plasma in the body, and would regenerate only if you gave it time . But here, you didnt have that option of waiting

"She'll be back in around 10 minutes, Y/N. Whats your plan?"

"My? I gave you 3 million dollars! Imagine how much currency you'd have in any other country?! What is our plan? Remember, you took alot of my quirk! "

"Ill give it back. It takes 12 hours to kick in normally. " Moyo pulled out a needle, injecting the rest of your quirk back into you

"I guess act normal, let everyone out tomorrow , and you help me get out of here til i get backup? If i leave now, I'm fucking her hostages over... If i wait too long, We all die..." you whispered the last part.

You hated having to play the villains game.

"Good girl."

...

After the night of being strapped up to a table, it was evident your mother never showed up , but in turn, Moyo kept watch over you as she had called every hour and asked to facetime to see you.

By the time you were up, the sun was beaming, and now it was time to get the hostages out and to officiate your plan.

Being that your real younger brother was  one of the people in the cages,  you planned for him to call Katsuki , as you wrote the number by heart on.

Now, all that was left was to implement it.

Slipping into the room with the cages, you wished clothes and for them to already be on  everyone.

Opening up the cages, the people poured out, ranging in ages.

"Do you guys wanna escape? Or help me take that woman down? Im sorry for  what my mother has done. If you guys choose not to stay,   i understand, but if you do, great!  Nonetheless, I need someone to call my boyfriend so he and my pro hero friends can come get us, Yeah?"

"I'll stay!"  A woman with purple skin rose her hand, her large starry eyes locking onto yours.

Around you, people offered to stay, making you happy .

"Okay. I choose Zion... Please take this piece of paper and call him, okay? Tell him that I sent you, who you are and where we're located, okay? I promise we're all getting out!"

The little boy who was truly your brother nodded his head , grabbing the note and running out the door you previously had Moyo unlock

"Okay, everyone! This is the plan!"

you began to lay out the plan, that everyone but you would become invisible. Moyo would in turn not be anywhere inside, but waiting for heroes to show up. You promised him that he wouldnt go to jail.

All that was left now, was to wait and hope backup came while you battled it out in the tight workshop

...

Zion ran and ran until he could make it to a pay phone, that was surprisingly free.

Inserting the numbers, he put the phone shakily to his ear, listening to it ring until it picked up.

"Fuckin' hello?"

"I was told thats a bad word!"

"Moyo?"

"My name is Zion! I know where Y/N is!"