thirty four

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃days passed since your suspension, meaning you were back in class today

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃days passed since your suspension, meaning you were back in class today. Uraraka had surprisngly been fairly nice to you since the encounter , Recovery girl allowing her  black eye to heal on its own. Maybe she felt bad, or maybe she knew there  was truth behind you telling her she wouldnt make it with the attitude she has.

Today had been a brisk Thursday morning, the sun hidden behind the clouds as you walked to class, holding pinky's with Katsuki.

It was obvious; most of you class knew you were together, yet you were simply waiting til your one month to announce it .

"Can we do something after classes?"

"Like fucking what? do you wanna train or leave campus?"

"I wanna leave campus... We dress us, and go out ... Y'know, since we're actually fucking back for real? We havent done alot of relationship building... besides the other day of course!"

"I know... I just want you to be fucking okay... With all the damn shit happening lately i didnt want to do too much" Katsuki mumbled, not bothering to let go of your pinky once you reached the gates.

"Makes sense... But I have to talk to Nezu since its my day back, so I'll see you in class?"

He nodded, letting go of your pinky and heading towards 1A.

Sighing happily, you headed towards Nezu's office, hoping he received word from the commission on when your next mission would be, especially sonce your school suspension ess over

On the way through the crowded hallway, a hand reached out to you , pulling you aside. With a loud yelp and a push, your eyes were casted on Mirio, who looked a mess to say the least.

"Why havent you come seen Eri?" He questioned, his blonde hair in many directions.

"Because i was on dorm arrest? Ive been busy Mirio... Eri knows i love her! I'm going to see her soon. " you replied, pulling your arm from his grasp.

"Why havent you texted me back?"

"Because, our first date was a disaster and I thought we'd leave it at that! We're cool, right?" you questioned

"Yeah... But i was hoping we could try again? Y' know, our whole first date?"

"Im happy bow, Mirio. I found someone that doesnt make me feel awkward and like im being used for money. I understand you forgot your wallet but you ordered alot of food to have just forgotten it and then did it all over in the next place! I felt like i was there for fill your desire of what you wanted, not what you needed and I cant do that. Im a hero... I need someone who's going to be someone i need, and i found that..!"

"Y/N... please." he begged.

"Goodbye, Mirio." you smiled, waving goodbye as you walked away, leaving him heartbroken in the hallway.