thirty three

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Soooo, since im on suspension, can we hang out? I'll teleport us somewhere and back before anyone even notices?"you questioned your boyfriend, who was faceplanted on your bed

Turning his head, he rolled his red eyes.

"You cant break anymore fucking rules, Y/N... " he groaned.

"are you fucking mad at me? You heard what that girl was saying!" you defended, crossing your arms.

"But as much as a I fucking threaten our damn class, I'm not actually fighting them outside of training! The first time was justified, but you cant keep beating the shit out that girl! No one has you, but me... No one as me but you, Y/N."

"You were all for it before i fucking did if, Katsuki! So, what the fuck ?"

"You made it seem like you were gonna use your damn words! The girl is at recovery girl because you almost broke her arm!"

" What? So , you want me to allow her to talk about my mom who tried to kill me? The fact i cant catch a break so i steadily get kidnapped?  You understand how it feels to be talked about and to be blamed for everything, but you have no idea whats goin on in my mind so what  the fuck?"

"Thats not what im fucking saying and you know it..."

"Then what the hell are you saying?"

"Im saying stop being a damn idiot!"

"If im an idiot, you can get out of this idiots room." you crossed your arms, watching the blonde roll his eyes as he left. He felt like you were blowing it out of proportion, and you felt like he didn't care how you felt.

So, instead of dwelling on the argument,  you teleported to a store, buying a carton of ice cream to devour  when back in your dorm.

...

"Who is it?" you questioned, following a knock at the door. Your curls were thrown into different twist under your bonnet, hopefully stretching it out to its full length as you wore baggy pajamas.

With no answer, yet a knock again, you groaned, opening the door to reveal the redhead friend you had.

"Oh! Hey, Ei" you smiled.

"We have a surprise for you... So be ready in 30, yeah?"

You made a face, but none the less agreed, rushing into your room to change.

Rushing back into you room, you took your hair out, running gel into your curls for definition, diffusing it quickly afterwards. Once hair was done, you did your makeup, simple applying lip liner and some lashes.