thirty five

{Final stretch of the book yall! Few more chapters so expect some long ones!}

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃Okay Y/N... We've reinstated your hero license... But, you'll need to go on a mission for us." About a week passed from your suspension now, it seeming like it never happened.

"And you are the hero president right? Im not about to get kidnapped for like the 6th time in 3 years?"

"Yes, Y/N. I can assure you there nothing to worry about. We've informed your uncle and father of this upcoming mission, yet we're simply waiting  for your response in the matter.

We need you to head to America... Specifically a small town in Chicago. You're the youngest hero , so it works out well. They're doing a summer seminar and we have reason to believe a student is conspiring for arson, and murder, yet we don't have enough to put him  away. Its believed hes been seen with the group of villains there in the US , but we are still gathering intel. Are you up to this mission?

You'll be paid 90,000 dollars in American currency , as well as a new car."

Your eyes seem to light up at the thought of having two cars( plus your moms in America), and a large pay out for putting someone behind bars.

" And when is this mission? I wanted to get my brother out of the system and finish my year out?"

"Well... Unfortunately you'll be there  for a while . Depending on how long, money will be added to your total payout. We're  hoping you can somehow infiltrate his group and get them all arrested.

we'll get your brother out of the system today. But will you take this mission?"

"When do i leave?"

"Saturday.  You'll appear as a transfer student that came after the spring break had ended."

fuck....

"We really need you for this, Y/N."

" I'll give you an answer once i see my brother in the hero dorms, yeah?" You crossed your arms

"You got it Y/N, we'll be waiting" The hero president and her assistant left the conference room, leaving your mind racking once more

As you gathered your items, a knock was at the door, revealing your infamous uncle; skinny might.

"Hey 'might..." you smiled weakly as he walked in

" How'd your meeting go?"

"I think I have to leave my life behind again.... Uncle 'Might, I'm scared to keep it real... I just got settled, with friends I consider my friends, my lovely boyfriend, you and dad.. its too much to make a decision by the end of the day.."

"Well, did you forget that your quirk will allow you to come home anytime? We'll keep your dorm set up in the buildings the class lives in so you always have a home with your friends til graduation.. Besides, you'll be here for graduation, won't you? I'm assuming they offered classes online?"

You nodded your head, the man gesturing for you to come along, most likely to walk you to home room.

"Yeah.. i hope i make it back for graduation... " you whispered, the skinny man dropping you off to your home room class, which would begin any moment.

...

"ZION?" You screamed, running into the hero dorms, leaving a stunned KAtsuki behind.

"H-hi!" He stuttered, being taken back from your eagerness to see him. Clearly, he was not used to things like that.

"How are you? Are you hungry? Have you met Eri? Oh! What-'

"OI! Let him answer your questions!"

Zion giggled "Yes, to all of those"

"Zion, how old are you anyways? Im assuming around 8?"

He nodded

"Meaning we should get you enrolled into classes... " you mumbled under your breath, replacing your recent frown into a grin

"How about, you help me and Katsuki cook dinner? I have news to share .."

"That sounds fun!"

You smiled, pulling the two boys into the kitchen

Soon enough, eri appeared, who offered to help as well , making the four of you look like a small family that cooked dinner for the rest of the teachers within the building. Tonight, you wanted alfredo, so thats exactly what you made

Although, there was simply two batches; one spicy, one not.

"I think we did good! What do you guys think?" you asked the two children in front of you, who were scarfing down the food.

"Its good!" Eri complimented , Zion agreeing

"Zion, go get dad, yeah? That way we can eat as a family? I'll scoop you guys some more since i gave you a little bit."

As Zion ran off and you grabbed Eri's and Zions plate to fill more, you couldn't help bit catch Katsuki's smile, who seemed like he was proud of you in some way.

"Whats the big smile for, doofus?" you questioned, making plates for the children, then Allmight, Aizawa , Katsuki, and you.

"I wasn't fucking smiling"

"Sure you werent, love~" you set plates on their perspective plates, setting out juice soon after.

"Oh Katsuki, shat would i do without you~" you whined, plopping on his lap.

"Tch ... I am the fuck best, aren't i?" he smirked

"Dont be so damn cocky!"

"Tch"

planting a kiss on his lips , you sat in your respective chair, watching as the kids ran back, holding an adults hand each.

"Something smells good!" Allmight chimed

"We all cooked dinner!" Eri spoke happily, bouncing to her chair.

"I didnt know what you guys wanted to drink so i set out a few options..." you rubbed  your nexk

"Its fine, thankyou Y/N" Aizawa nodded taking a seat across from you, Allmight to his left.

As the group of you dug into your food, small chatter erupted .

"So, Y/n.... did you make your decision?" All might questioned

"Thats actually why i called this dinner...

Im leaving for America by Saturday.