five

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃come on, Y/N! We gotta go get on our plane, love" you were ushered out of the house, tears clogging your vision

Yet again, your parents were in a
heated   argument, making it even worse that Aizawa had been very nonchalant, probably why your personality is so  different than what UA was used to... at least when they'd first met you it would be.

"So you're just gonna take my daughter away from me? And my unborn child?" Aizawa yelled, following the two of you outside.

"My son? Hes not yours, Shōta! Give it a rest, will ya'? Damn, niggas cant even get a minute..!" The woman groaned, , throwing the rest of the bags in the blue Subaru parked in the driveway

"Its a boy...? I thought we were waiting until birth to know..? To why we painted the nursery yellow?... What do you mean the baby isn't mines? Is Y/N mines? Shes only 5 for crying out loud!" Aizawa yelled, his voice cracking as his heart felt like it shattered. He was loosing his whole family all within moments.

"Goodbye Shōta. Want to see your daughter? You can talk to my mother about her." With that, the two of you climbed into the car, you sitting in your carseat , speeding off as she left the man heart broken and lost... Probably why hes usually so bitchy now.

...

"Awe, is Y/N gonna cry for her mommy? You blasian bitch !" A boy yelled at you, burning up more of your stuff with his fire quirk

"W-Why are you doing this? " you cried out , your uniform and books all burned, a small burn on your thigh that'd end up scaring.

"Because you dont belong here...! You're worthless, Y/N! Jump off the roof and save us all the hastle of worrying about a quirkless freak!" the boy spat, his friends laughing

"I wish you'd leave me alone" you whispered, the wish surprisingly becoming true.

" You're not worth my time anymore, Y/N... " the boy walked away, his friends being starstruck by his random switch in emotion

Little did you know, your quirk offically manifested...

...

"Mama? Whatever happened to the baby in your tummy? " you questioned, the two of you and your grandmother seated at the dining room table in your california home.

You were 8 at the time, same night your quirk manifested.

"W-Where did you get that from?" your mother was surprised that you could remember something from years , especially with how heated that argument was .