fifteen

a/n: this will follow the story, but not exactly as i struggled to write this the right way lol

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ "Alright, Y/N. Since  you missed the meeting for some reason, we should catch you up as you play a crucial role." Sir night eye fixed his hair in the mirror, the three of you standing near by; Lemillion, Deku, and you

"Your quirk. You can wish for basically anything, correct?"

"Yes, sir. I have a few limitations such as I cant delete someones quirk, or bring them back from the dead. I also cant change time unless we want to deal with a big issue with time lines crashing into eachother. "

"Okay. We have word that there may be another child inside. We're giving you that mission. We'll lead you down  there, and we need you to get both children.  With your quirk, I need you to wish them out of there, you too. We think that if anything was to go wrong here, you'd be in jeopardy the most due to your quirk and the fact  you were captured 3 times now for it . Think you can handle that, number 16?"

wow put all my business out there...

Smirking and crackjng your knuckles, you nodded

"Yes sir!"

"Good. Its time to get going. You three, get suited up! Eraser head, Bubble girl, and Centipeder is waiting."

...

Running through the hallways as they warped really messed with your brain pattern and how you were thinking. It somewhat made you motion sick as the walls moved like jello.

"Left or Right?" You questioned, the wall warping to make a straight and a left turn instead.

"Go left."

The group of you; Fat gum, Red riot, and Suneater, as well as your group sharply turned left.

Running ahead, you yelped and jumped back as a smoke bomb released, a group of thugs coming from different corners.

"You guys go ahead! We'll take care of this!" Bubble girl declared, Centipider and her beginning to retaliate .

As you guys ran ahead and down the flight of stairs, it seemed evident that the fight ended quickly.

As the hallway led you  to a dead-end, you were confused

"What now?" Deku questioned

"I got this!" Lemillion  declared , winking at you before warping through the wall, coming back within a minute

"So, we haven't hit a dead end. They just warped the wall to make it seem that way."

Deku nodded, breaking the wall with a full cowling kick, the group of you running once more.

Before you can run more that 20 feet, the walls warp again, changing direction 

"I cant do this anymore!" Amajiki yelped, fallimg to his knees. His anxiety was obviously getting to him, especially not knowing who was messing with the walls.