Fourteen| Season Two

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Y/N

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Y/N. We need you to go on this mission. A few others in your class will be recruited to go, but we thought we'd tell you first. You'll be assisting with Night Eye's Agency. I assume youre already aquatinted?" A woman from the commission questioned you , the both of you sotting at a round table within an office

After the incident with your mother, it had been a few days since then, no communication between either of your parents since.

"Yes, All might had given us an introduction when I was a little younger. What specifically is the purpose of this meeting?"

Of course! In addition to collaborating with other organizations to save a young child, you will be trying to apprehend Overhaul, a villain. I felt it would be appropriate to inform you when the other heroes will be informed of their role, even though we'll have a more extensive meeting tomorrow. You're dismissed; proceed to class immediately." You rolled your eyes when the woman smiled at you.

"Thank-you for coming all the way to UA to tell me!" As you left the conference room, you grinned.

Butterflies started to settle in your gut. Even though you've participated in a lot of missions, you've never heard of so many heroes being involved in one, so it had to be a really big one. The most you've ever had was ten, but if they were bringing class 1A students, it sounds like there would be at least three times that many!.

"Hey. Let me inside." You muttered as you pushed him aside and entered.

"Hello, to you too, the fuck?" The boy grumbled. 

"Oh, be lucky im coming to you! Though I adore Zuku, he is not good at holding his own."

"Gee, thanks"

"You know how much I love you, Nigga! But please, have a seat; this is serious." You swallowed hard as you watched the boy scowl as he sat at his desk.

"The fuck got your panties in a twist?" The boy asked

"I have a new assignment. And although I should be thrilled, I'm not. My assignments often only have a maximum of 10 heroes. However, it looks like there are a lot more of these. particularly because some of the students in our class are being targeted for enlistment.  You people just received your licenses !" You spoke, occasionally trembling with your voice. It was clear that you were afraid.

"Y/N, stop being such a pussy! Youre a damn hero, you shouldn't be scared. I can tell even if you don't say it. It's better to have more heroes, hands down! What time is the mission?

"I'm not sure yet... I'm supposed to get off from classes after my work studies are over, although seems like im a sidekick now so it's whenever they call for me. I've been with Mirko, but Sir Nighy Eye will be my partner for the mission."You vigorously massaged your eyes, smearing any mascara.

" So? You're skilled at doing this. I swear, you'll be just fine." You laughed a little as he gave you a sly smile.

But I'm not sure! I've completed assignments with a maximum of ten heroes. This has about thirty! And it's like, "I don't know what we're doing other than trying to save lives." But with so many heroes battling for one young girl, it must be dramatic and terrifying. I imagine they'll bring Izuku along as well. When we met Eri, he and I crossed paths. I'm betting we're keeping her alive."

"Who is Eri? You don't tell me shit,damn you!"

The day had been grim and slightly cloudy as Mirko asked you to go to the store and pick up a chocolate cake first the two of you while she went on patrol . You were fine with it, especially because you had a car.

By the time you had walked in and out with the cake, a little girl bumped into your leg, bandages covering her wrist.

"Hey sweetpea! Where are you running off to so quickly?" you questioning, kneeling down her her height.

"N-no where maam" she spoke quietly, stuttering over her words

"Are you hungry? Would you like me to get you something?"

the girl nodded, causing you to rush into the store, picking up an assortment of snacks and cooked food she could eat then and there if she had wanted

When you came back out, the girl was occupied with Midoryia.

"Hey Izu.... Here you go sweetpea! Whats your name?"

"Eri"

"There you are eri! I've been looking for you!" a man with a mask that looked like a beak

"Is this your daughter, sir?" you questioned, the girl obviously trembling

"Yes. Im sorry for any bother shes caused."

"Well , i brought some food for her from snacks, to something she could eat now if you'd allow it." you handed the man the bag, a small smile on your face.

Deku stated the man down, knowing something was off

" Thankyou, miss" they both walked off, the girl looking back with pleading eyes

"Deku, something was wrong there."

"Yeah. What are we going to do?"

"Well, Im gonna have Mirko investigate if ! I dont have an agency and since i got here, im " sidekick " status so i cant do anything really ."

"Bye, Katsuki... While on patrol, we met this little girl named Eri. She had blue hair and a horn. I'm not sure why, but she seemed afraid of this man wearing a mask that looked like a beak. But I have a weird suspicion that we'll be fighting him for her. Given the short notice, what else might it be?" You openly questioned.

I dunno, but you better not get hurt returning, ya hear? I dont need you to be floating around even more that you do.. Shits fucking creepy"

"I'm unsettling, but Hagakure isn't?" It's just clothing floating on that mofo!"
As you both laughed, Katsuki's eyes began to well up with tears.

However, Katsuki, thank you for listening to me.

"Yeah, Yeah."The blonde stretched his pinky out, and you enthusiastically linked yours. "I promise you'll be okay," he said.

"You remember I love pinky promises!"

"Duh! You're a fucking child who's somehow a hero! Now get out! Weren't you gonna hang with Mina and Denki today?" The blonde questioned

"Yeah, yeah... Now get out !" The boy pushed you out, making you giggle

"Bye, Katsu"

"Bye, Y/N"

With your walk towards mina's dorm, your heart felt full and content, a feeling you hoped for everyday,mainly because it made your heart flutter.

You truly did love Bakugo, even with his sporadic personality.