ten

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ "You guys  will all be taking your provisional license exams within the next few days , minus Y/N

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ "You guys  will all be taking your provisional license exams within the next few days , minus Y/N. Therefore, you will need to learn two ultimate moves you plan to use in combat, preferably with your quirks that will show how powerful your quirks are as they put your foe at a disadvantage. Therefore, during your hero training, you'll be working with Gang Orca and Midnight. That is all.... Y/N, go see Allmight in the teachers lounge."

Aizawa passed out within his yellow sleeping bag, becoming a human caterpillar in the corner while both teachers walked in.

With a shaky breath, you grabbed your tote, heading out the classroom and down the hall, the teachers lounge in sight. Everyone saw you since you've been back but allmight, excluding the last fight, seeming you were too scared to face him.

Opening the door, you looked around, seeing the skinny man holding a cup of tea, staring out the window .

"You wanted to see me , Might?" your tone was close to a whisper, tears ready to clog your vision.

"Come sit, young one....

Why havent you come to see me since you've been back?"

"I've been scared... Its my fault y'know that you're like this! I'm suppose to be this big hero and I couldn't-" You were wrapped in a hug, not even realizing  you were crying.

"Hush, young one..! None of my retirement has any fall onto you ! My days of fighting was slowly coming to an end and you've known that ever since you were little... My injury never healed and had been taking away my strength ever since you were 4. If i had to do it all over again just to save you and young Bakugo, id do it all over again! Don't waste your tears on me, young one. Keep making me proud.

But, i called you down for more serious matters! Ill make you a cup of tea!" All might  gave a small smile, ushering you into his office and having you take a seat on the couch.

Pouring you and him each a cup of green tea, the man sadly smiled at you.

"Young one... tell me the truth. Has your mother gotten worse?"

Your eyes widened in shock, causing you to choke a bit.

"W-What are you talking about?"

"Young Y/N, I've known your parents since they both graduated UA. Your mother has always had rough edges and I've seen how shes treated you. Its why when you learned you could teleport, you came home , right?  It's also the reason you hadn't texted her since you got to Japan... shes been blowing up my phone since you got here"

"Shes not bad , i swear! She's rough around the edges. She doesn't hit me anymore, so its not like I have bruises from her ! She loves me and what she does is just hard parenting ! tough love to prove to me that being a hero isn't fun and games all the time ... y'know!"

"Y/N... you're crying."

"O-oh..! "

"You didnt realize you were, did you ? " the man grabbed a tissue, wiping your face as you shook your head no.

" Thats okay, Y/N. We'll stop talking about it... I dont  want to upset you more... New topic! Have you found any boys you find interesting?"

"Uncle might!" you giggled, pushing away the conversation .

Afterall, you didnt think ayone was worth your time.

...

Before you knew it, you were back home, mainly for the fact your mother had been in town, refusing to leave.

It was clear that the conversation earlier had meaning, especially when you came home to your mom and dad snuggled on the couch, laughing at a tv show.

chucking your shoes off, you set your car keys down on the table with your bag, grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Ma, When are heading back?" you mumbled, pushing her shopping bags to the side. Of course the woman went shopping her third day back.

"Why? Do you want me gone already?" the woman whined.

"No, I'm just curious when you're going back to work."

"Stop being nosey~! Go be useful and clean the master bathroom and your room please. When youre done i'll have dinner cooked!" Your mother demanded.

You looked to Aizawa for help , although he shrugged his shoulders. She had him wrapped in her finger and you hated it.

Groaning quietly and punching the air, you grabbed a mop bucket and gloves, heading upstairs and into your parents bedroom. Opening the door, it eased evident that the woman was either in the midst of moving in or just did alot of shopping the last 3 days.

Walking i to the bathroom, you groaned at the sight ; Makeup splattered everywhere, and bloody feminine products.

"Can you learn how to fucking dispose of your tampons right?" you groaned, grabbing gloves.

It was gonna be one of hell a night.

...

"So! Y/N, how was school?" your mother questioned, the three of you sitting at the dinner table, eating tacos that she picked up from Taco Bell, trying to pass the off as her own.

"It was fine. Talked to All might and he helped train my quirk by the end." you shrugged

"The hell did you and that man talk about? But he couldn't respond to my text?'

"If i found my studies fun, any boys attractive, y'know... normal things?" you rolled your eyes.

"Stop talking to him,Y/N."

"Why? Hes my uncle!"

"Because I said so"

There it is... most basic mom phrase.

"Dad?" you yelled, the man looking at you with pleading eyes just to agree, hoping not to make the woman angry

"Im 15! You can't even tell me what to do! You dont live here!" you stood up from the table, anger seething through your veins.

"Yeah.... Y/N we were meaning to tell you....

We're getting back together... I'm moving in..!"