001- 1k special

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Make sure the cake is perfect ! If its not, Ill have your head!" You threatened the staff, who recently took the cake  order

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃"Make sure the cake is perfect ! If its not, Ill have your head!" You threatened the staff, who recently took the cake order.

Typically, you werent the one to threaten anyone without anything done before hand, although this cake was for your lovely boyfriend's birthday.

You finally got some time away from work, and you guys had officially been together for almost a year, so you wanted to make things special.

If that meant yelling at people to make sure everything was perfect, so be it! Maybe he was rubbing off on you and his madness, but you'd never admit it

Tonight, the party would be in you American home, where you planned on wishing everyone to. Your home was spacious and clean, enough room to fit everyone and accommodate for sleeping arrangements as well.

After ordering the cake in the bakery that made your cakes every year, you headed to your Californian home, where some of your friends were, setting up. since you were the only one still using the house, you flipped it into the hangout spot for your friends whenever, making it easy for them to have their own rooms there .

Mina had made the punch and was now decorating, Jirou setting up music, Denki cleaning, Sero buying weed from who knows where, Kirishima was distracting the boy, and lastly, Deku was shopping for the pizza's , refreshments and snacks, using one of the three cars. Afterall, you were rich as a teen superhero.

Mina made jungle juice, so it was only right to have other things out

"Hows it coming , yall? I have to go pick up the cake in 4 hours, so thats how long we have to set up , and get ready for the party!" You clapped your hands.

"I just finished setting up speakers, so im gonna help Mina decorate!"

Everyone else was obviously, still working

"Okay guys, I need to go back to Japan for a few people, yeah? Ill be back in like an hour !" You smiled, wishing to be gone.

It was really hard planning a party in two different time frames, but you were gonna make it work .

After wishing yourself back in Japan, specifically the Bakugo residence, you waited until they gathered their bags before wishing them back to your home, specifically in the guest home around back.

The guest home was a small shed, tjat was renovated to be a one bedroom, one bathroom loft , working water , heat and a stove included.

"Thankyou again, Y/N! You're too sweet to our Katsuki!" Mitsuki thanked

"Of course! I didnt want you guys to miss  his 16th! "

"I know you guys are gonna be drinking, so we won't get into yout way too much... Just text us when its time to surprise Katsuki and for the cake? I know we have around 3hours before its time?" Masaru questioned