Twenty eight

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After landing in California, the heroes that were here as your official backup rushed out of the  airport, jet lag coursing through their body

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ After landing in California, the heroes that were here as your official backup rushed out of the airport, jet lag coursing through their body.

"We're dropping our things off at the hotel, changing, and leaving to find Y/N. I'm calling to hero commission for information on where she would be." Aizawa announced, watching 4 black SUV'S pull into the airport, as their bags were carry on's so they could head out easily.

" Everyone into the cars."

The groups of heroes each got into a car, the three boys climbing in with Aizawa.

"What the fuck do you mean you have no idea what I'm talking about? According to UA, a woman named Aiko flew all the way to Japan to tell her in person!

Her badge number was 458210!"

Aizawa covered his mouth, anger boiling through his veins. He promised he wouldn't loose you again, yet you were slipping through his finger tips.

"Send American heroes out now! Start a city wide lockdown if you have to, i dont care! But we are finding Y/N because of your damn mess up !" Aizawa yelled, hanging up the phone

"What happened?" Kirishima questioned

"The woman who came to tell Y/N about the mission was a phony... She stole someone's Id number and changed it in the computer at UA to all her information instead of the original woman, Josie. Josie on the other hand, is currently missing. " Aizawa finished, tying his hair into a ponytail tightly, then into a bun.

"You three, get dressed in the car. We're making a detour. "

"Yes, sir!"

...

"Mommy's dearest! Come out , come out wherever you are! " the voice called out, sounding to close and similar to your mom's for comfort. It was to the point you were starting to believe it was her.

"You don't want upset me and Moyo , right? He's just so scared without his sister!"

Moyo???

You took a deep breath, making a quiet wish to make all gas tanks disappear, as well as anything explosive. You knew if it was to come down to it, you were trying to protect 40 + other lives, besides you.

Popping from behind the shadows, though jumped on the scientist n back, taking his down with ease, and quietly. Making a wish for handcuffs and tape, you handcuffed the ,mans hands behind his back, duck taping his mouth and pulling him into the dark corner

2 more to go...

Next, you waited for the tall women to leave the building before you made your move. It was obvious she was scoping their perimeter, which gave you enough time to take down the other scientist.

Sneaking into the room with all the people in the cages, you knocked the scientist out with a kick to the head, just hard enough to give a minor concussion. Dragging him into other dark corner, you scanned the cages, seeing familiar faces, once sticking out to you;

"M-Moyo?" You whispered, your eyes locking with his, yet the feeling of the bond you had before suddenly gone.

"My name is Zion.. Are you gonna save us?"

"Yes, sweetheart. i need you guys to be quiet, okay? There's one more villain i need to take out.."

The group zipped their mouths about you , allowing you to sneak out and back to your original corner, just in time for the woman to come back inside

"Jesus Christ! These stupid scientist of course got caught up!" She groaned, stomping her foot.

"It's okay, M/N! She'll be here soon.. She has not choice! Aiko did her part and got her here. Once you capture her and drain her quirk, I can take her form . that way, we have a bigger opening for the league to infiltrate UA!" A male voice spoke, the two of them sharing a high five.

You were screwed. Your quirk was fun and put you at so many advantages, but when not when it came to rescue missions. You couldn't wish for a disappearance of one or for one to even be tied up while you fought the other.

" I wish one of them was temporarily quirkless!" You whispered, before you lunged out, pulling the dagger from your costume's boot.

"There you are!" The woman squealed, her face finally revealed to you

"M-mom?' You screamed, everything making sense.

From her moving in when Aizawa hated her, to Moyo somehow hating her with no recollection of her to loving her and moving to Cali with no issue... it all made sense!

"In the flesh baby!" She giggled, cracking her neck.

"Moyo, you sit this one out" she said to the older man, which made your face twist in confusion

"How the fuck is he Moyo?" You yelled

"You see, it's quite simple! His quirk allows him to take anyone's as long as we take blood and their quirk! That way, we inject just some of thre quirk and he drinks it, with the blood! That's what he did to your real brother..Zion!" She giggled, somehow finding everything funny.

"To your own children? You monster!"

"Who's gonna stop me? You? You did a good job taking out All mighty for me, baby!"

"Yes, me!" You yelled, lunging forward.

Mist filled the room, making you tired although you managed to slice her arm.

"Stop fighting the mist, baby! You wished for one of us to be quirkless and it wasn't me!"

"I wish for a gas mask!" You yelled, holding your breath until it appeared on your face.

"You're smart, huh?" She laughed, her limbs stretching

"Very! How many quirks do you have?" You screeched,  dodging the limbs that flew at you.

"Baby, I have more than you can count on your two fingers! And I finally can take yours!

You see, this has all been a lie! You were right when you thought I had a quirk before! I have a quirk that releases gas to make people knock out, I can give someone a kiss and makes them follow what i say, until i decide to break it! You see, you were right when you thought something was wrong , and I displayed that hatred towards you this whole time because I want your quirk.

It wasn't fair watching my daughter have an amazing quirk and refuse to gift me ANYTHING , while i had to be quirkless! Im taking back what i shouldve been born with!" you mother declared.

"You'd kill your own daughter for that?"

"Yeah, yeah i would!"