Chapter 9

Saturday morning:

Tommy: I'm surprised you invited me to eat P'Zee... if Saint finds out he's going to kill me (He says laughing)

Zee: Well N'Tommy, I do all this with one purpose... (He says very nervously)

Tommy: I hear you... (He says while eating)

Zee: Okay... yesterday Jimmy came to my office and told me that he is in love with Saint... (He says annoyed for saying those words)

Tommy: I know... even Saint himself knows it... (He says without stopping to eat)

Zee: Really? (He asks surprised)

Tommy: Yes, but he pretends not to know... he doesn't want to hurt Jimmy by rejecting him... (He says sadly)

Zee: Are you okay, N'Tommy? (He asks concerned)

Tommy: Yeah, don't worry... continue... (He says as he regains his sanity)

Zee: Sure... uh well... Jimmy threatened me to stay away from Saint or else... from this moment on he and I would start a war for his love... (He says nervously and Tommy spits out what he was drinking)

Tommy: WHAT?!!! (He shouts angrily, scaring all the diners) What the hell are you looking at?!! (He screams in annoyance and Zee tries to calm him down)

Zee: Calm down N'Tommy... (He says scared by the omega's reaction)

Tommy: I just can't believe what that stupid alpha did (He says very upset)

Zee: I'm telling you because I needed to tell someone and I thought of you... (He says trying to lighten the atmosphere)

Tommy: And it's a good thing you did it (He says furiously) Just wait until Saint finds out, we're going to kill him- (He's interrupted by the scared alpha)

Zee: Don't even think about telling him anything N'Tommy... My Little Star can't find out anything (He says nervously)

Tommy: And can you tell why? (He asks annoyed)

Zee: I don't want N'Saint to lose his friendship with Jimmy... I know how much he means to my beloved boyfriend... (He says very sad)

Tommy: But sooner or later he's going to find out... (He says distressed)

Zee: N'Tommy... by any chance... are you in love with Jimmy? (He asks very curious)

Tommy: Why do you think that? (He asks nervous)

Zee: Because of your reaction and because you were sad when you mentioned that you already knew about Jimmy's crush on N'Saint... (He says sadly and from Tommy's expression, he realizes that his suspicions are true)

Tommy: But there's nothing he can do, he lives and does everything for Saint... and I'm nothing (He says depressed)

Zee: You don't have to feel less, you are worth a lot as a person and if Jimmy is not for you... one day you will find a true alpha who loves you... (He says with a small smile)

Tommy: Thanks P'Zee... now I know why Saint loves him so much and why I found him masturbating in his office bathroom while saying your name... (As always, he thinks and says it)