Chapter 35

Tommy: Let me see... (He says worried and gets angry when he sees what the letter says)

Saint: You knew about this, right? You gave me the letter... (He says very sad)

Tommy: No, I didn't know anything... he gave it to me and told me it was very important... I didn't know what it was about... (He says very upset)

Saint: My God... but... Why did he do it?... Our relationship was better than ever... (He says while he cries with non-stop)

Tommy: From what I read... he is doing it for your safety... because P'Zee is convinced that it was Baifern who kidnapped you... (He says very depressed)

Saint: I think exactly the same thing... but that is not a reason... for us to end our relationship... and he didn't even tell me in front of me... he is hidden in a letter... (He says very angry)

Tommy: Yes I know... damn coward... (He whispers full of anger) You better start getting dressed, your parents will arrive soon for you... I'll go see someone... (He says trying to hide his anger)

Saint: To whom? (He asks confused)

Tommy: To someone unimportant, don't worry about anything... I'll see you later... (He says with a smile and leaves there very upset)

Minutes later:

Zee: You can come in, Tommy... (He says very sad)

Tommy: How did you know it was me? (He asks surprised)

Zee: I assumed you were going to come and complain to me about the letter... (He says very depressed) You more than anyone knew that I wouldn't have had the courage to tell him face to face... that's why I thought a letter would be a great idea and so... I would have broken down emotionally in front of him... (He says full of sadness)

Tommy: I understand that, but... you would have seen him... he was so sad and confused at the same time... he had never seen it so bad... (He says sadly and the alpha next to him says begin to cry)

Zee: I didn't want to do it... but I don't want anyone to hurt him... my Little Star is everything to me and that's why I made that decision... you don't how much I'm going to miss him... but it is what better for both of us... (He says in a flood of tears)

Tommy: If I were you... I would think twice... you love each other very much and you can't let Baifern's evil triumph... don't let that happen, please... (He says very desperately)

Zee: I can't N'Tommy... N'Saint deserves someone better than me... someone who can protect him from his own sister... and that someone is definitely not me... (He says without stopping crying)

Tommy: P'Zee... okay... I'm not going to get involved in this anymore... but I'm not going to leave any of you two alone... (He says very determinedly)

Zee: You are the best, Tommy... thank you very much... (He says with a mini smile and the omega leaves from there)

Tommy felt like his pretty head was going to explode, his best friend was sad and his new friend was also sad and all because of the whims of a stupid tantrum girl, it was hard to believe, so much that Zee and Saint fought for their love and now it was broken, he wanted to refuse to believe in something like that, but it was too late, what was done was done and no one could stop that whole series of horrible events:

Jimmy: Tommy, you won't believe it, the doctor just called me and in 2 weeks they are going to remove my cast (He says very happy when he sees the omega enter his house)

Tommy: What good news... I congratulate you... (He says very depressed)

Jimmy: What's wrong with you? (He asks very worried and the omega cannot contain his tears)

Tommy: P'Zee and Saint...they...ended their relationship... (He says while crying)

Jimmy: But... why? (He asks very surprised)

Tommy: According to P'Zee... to protect Saint... because he doesn't want to have to live with the guilt of being the culprit of Saint's death... for his "safety"... he decided to throw everything away for overboard and finish with Saint... (He says without stopping crying)

Jimmy: My love... you must be strong, Saint and P'Zee are going to need us both and we must remain strong, for them and help them continue fighting for their love (He says with a tone of voice full of security)

Tommy: You mean that...? (He asks surprised)

Jimmy: Yes, we are not going to allow them to separate... we are going to unite them again... regardless of any obstacle (He says very determined and the omega hugs him very happily)

Jimmy and Tommy to the rescue🦸‍♂️🦸‍♂️

Hello my beloved readers, last chapter for this week and I hope Jimmy and Tommy manage to unite ZaintSee again, let's hope for the best. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜