Chapter 42

Tommy: Oh my Buddha, what a beautiful ring... (He says very happy)

Saint: But... P'Zee told me that you had already seen it... (He says very confused)

Tommy: Oh yeah?... Oh yeah! Yes, I had already see it... And when is the wedding? (He asks very excitedly)

Saint: In 3 months, my mother and I started all the wedding preparations... with the help of your mother-in-law (He says very happily)

Tommy: And the other boyfriend? (He asks while he points to where his friend's boyfriend is)

Saint: He's spent the whole day smiling like an idiot... (He says while laughing)

Zee: I'm happy... very happy... too happy... (He says without stopping smiling)

Tommy: I think he's more on drugs... (He says very confused and receives a hit on his arm from his friend) And the engagement party? (He asks very happy)

Zee and Saint: Party?!! (They ask very surprised)

Tommy: Yes, as I know, millionaire people always throw those kinds of parties to announce the engagements of their heirs... I have always wanted to go to a party like that... (He says very excited)

Saint: Oh, I forgot about the engagement party!! And I think my mom too... (He says very sad)

Zee: Don't worry, My Beloved Little Star, we are going to have an engagement party, even if it is small, I promise you (He says in a loving tone)

And so they spent several weeks planning a simple but big engagement party just like Zee thought Saint deserved, the best of the best for his beautiful angel, of course, Jimmy and Tommy helped by contributing some very good ideas in their own opinion and finally it arrived the day of the engagement party, Zee, Saint, the omega's parents and their beloved housekeeper went ahead to go to the beautiful party hall, but Baifern and her aunt stayed in the big house, since the eldest omega was waiting for the Beta to go together:

Phimchanok: Baifern Dear... are you ready yet? (She asks with a smile as she enters the Beta's room) Baifern?... Oh, but what a mess (She says when she sees her niece's desk, but she is surprised to see a drawing) Holy God... (She says without be able to believe what she sees)

Baifern: But what do you think you're doing? (She asks annoying)

Phimchanok: Are you planning to kill your own brother at his wedding? (She asks very surprised)

Baifern: Give me that (She says very angrily)

Phimchanok: Saint is right, you kidnapped him, you threw him off the stairs, you poisoned N'Zee, it was you!! (She says very upset)

Baifern: Yes, it was me and do you know why I did it, Dear Aunt? Because I hate Saint with all my might, I hate him since the day he was born and I have tried to kill him since he was a baby, that is why I have tried to kill him in many ways and now that he is getting married, all the more reason I am going to finish him, I'm not going to allow him to ever be happy, you heard me, NEVER!!! (She screams full of anger)

Phimchanok: You are crazy, he has never done anything bad to you and you hate him that way and I have given you all my support... my unconditional support... you just need to have already killed someone (She says very excitedly)

Baifern: Well... I inform you that it is, I am a murderer (She says with great impudence)

Phimchanok: You are a monster! But your parents and your brother will know this, I'll take care of that (She says very angry at her as she leaves the beta's room, but she stops her and corners her in front of a window in the hallway)

Baifern: You won't say anything, you are my aunt, not my mother and you have no right to claim anything from me if you have also said very ugly things to Saint, so don't play the victim and good samaritan with me, because you are not and you are not going to say anything (She says full of rage)

Phimchanok: LET GO OF ME BAIFERN, YOU CRAZY KILLER!!! (She screams very furiously)

Baifern: YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING, YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING, YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING, YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING, YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING!!! (She screams very angry and accidentally pushes her aunt against the window)

Phimchanok: BAIFERN!!! (She screams very scared and falls on the garden floor)

And so another crime occurs on Baifern's part, the death of her own aunt...

OMG, This is better than a soap opera😲😲😲

Hello my beloved readers, this chapter was shocking and I imagine that no one expected it🤭🤭🤭 Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛 💜💛💜

Maybe it already happened there, but not here, so...

Happy birthday to the most talented, dedicated and fighter person in this world, you are the best actor, producer, singer, MC and human being in the entire world, you are a great example for many for your perseverance and resilience to the problem...

Happy birthday to the most talented, dedicated and fighter person in this world, you are the best actor, producer, singer, MC and human being in the entire world, you are a great example for many for your perseverance and resilience to the problems that have arisen in your life, may the Great Buddha grant you many more years of life, I ADORE YOU MY BABY SAINT!!!🥳🎉🎊🎁🎂💙💙🖤🖤