Chapter 40

Saint: How much I missed waking up like this... (He says very happily)

Zee: Me too... (He says full of joy) Will it sound very shameless if I tell you that you look very sexy being totally naked with only my mark on your beautiful neck? (He asks with a mischievous smile)

Saint: Well... I'm not in a position to object to you at all when I'm like this... (He says while laughing)

Zee: Would you like to bathe with me, Mr. Udomkaewkanjana? (He asks very happy)

Saint: I would love to, Mr. Panich (He says without stopping smiling while he hugs his beloved boyfriend)

Minutes later:

Saint: Are you sure you're going to dinner at my house tonight? I don't want my mom to offend you again... (He says very sorry)

Zee: Now you don't speak polite to me? (He asks feigning annoyance)

Saint: Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you... (He says very shy)

Zee: I'm joking, I love that you have the confidence to speak normal to me... (He says very happy) And regarding your mother... you don't have to worry about anything, she's not going to bother me anymore... (He says very calm)

Saint: Why do you say that? (He asks very confused)

Zee: For nothing... now go to work and... I love you (He says with a big smile)

Saint: I Love You Too... Goodbye! (He says very happy and gets out of the alpha's car)

What Saint didn't know is that Zee wasn't going to go to work nor was he going to go to South Korea, he was going to do something much more important.

Tommy: Saint!! (He shouts very excitedly as soon as the omega enters his office)

Saint: Oh Tommy! You scared me, you fool... (He says angrily)

Jimmy: Excuse my now boyfriend, but he was very worried about you since P'Zee must already be heading to South Korea and what Tommy doesn't want is for you to have a worse depression than you already have and - (He is interrupted by the little boy next to him)

Tommy: Saint, what is that on your neck? (He asks very confused and the omega blushes) Oh my Buddha... P'Zee Put His Mark On You!! (He screams very happy)

Jimmy: Are you and P'Zee together again? (He asks very surprised and the omega nods very happily)

Tommy: Do you know what that means? (He asks very excitedly)

Jimmy: DOUBLE WEDDING!!! (He screams very happy)

Tommy: No idiot, P'Zee didn't leave forever and Saint recovered his beautiful smile (He says full of joy)

Saint: This Valentine's Day was magical (He says without stopping smiling)

Meanwhile:

Zee: Good morning Madam... (He says very nervous)

Phatchara: Good morning N'Zee (She says while eating her breakfast) I thought you were going to South Korea today (She says without taking her eyes off of her newspaper)