Chapter 56

Jimmy: Hello... Thomas... (He says very seriously when he sees the alpha)

Thomas: Good morning Khun Jimmy... Khun Tommy and Khun Saint are currently in a meeting (He says while arranging Tommy's various papers)

Jimmy: I'm going to wait for them, anyway, I brought to little James a gift, it's pajamas for when he's born (He says very happily, but then he notices a strange envelope on Saint's desk) What is this? (He asks strangely)

Thomas: I don't know, the messenger brought it and said that only Khun Saint can read it, so he said that after the meeting he was going to read it (He says very calmly)

Jimmy: But... what if it's bad news?... Something like that would be very harmful for Saint... it could hurt James... (He says very worried, takes the envelope and is surprised to see who it is from)

Thomas: Is everything okay, Khun Jimmy? (He asks nervously and is surprised to see the alpha open the envelope) Khun Jimmy, what are you doing? (He asks very surprised)

Jimmy: I can't believe it... (He says very surprised) Thomas... I need to ask you a favor, I need you to tell Saint that I need to talk to him, I'm going to wait for him in my car, tell him it's urgent, but make sure don't let Tommy find out, can you do it? (He asks very excited)

Thomas: Yes, of course... don't worry Khun Jimmy, I'll tell him (He says very nervous when he sees the state of the alpha in front of him)

Jimmy: Thank you, thank you very much... (He says very agitated and leaves from there)

Minutes later:

Saint: What a long meeting... right, James? (He asks in a sweet tone while he caresses his belly)

Thomas: Khun Saint, good thing you're here, and Khun Tommy? (He asks very nervous)

Saint: He has another meeting... are you okay, Thomas? You're shaking (He says very worried)

Thomas: It was Khun Jimmy's fault, he was very worried about something related to you and he passed that worry on to me... (He says without stopping shaking)

Saint: Sit here and tell me what happened... (He says calmly and helps Thomas sit in one of the office chairs)

Thomas: Well... he didn't tell me exactly, but... I just know that it's something very serious, He came to see you and N'James... but he... he read the letter that was on your desk, because he thought it was bad news and because of your condition, it could affect N'James... so he read the letter and there was something in it that worried him, so he asked me to tell you that he wants to talk to you, he is waiting for you in his car, but please don't let Khun Tommy find out anything (He says still very nervous)

Saint: Calm down, I'll go talk to him, just tell Tommy that I left because I felt very tired, don't worry about anything, N'Thomas (He says with a sweet smile)

Thomas: Oh Khun Saint... how I will miss the great and sweet kindness of you... Oh forgive me... (He says very sorry)

Saint: Don't worry... your sadness is normal... thank you for informing me... (He says with a mini smile, gives a hug to the alpha next to him and then goes to look for Jimmy)

A few hours later:

Saint: What is so important that you have to tell me? You scared the poor Thomas (He says a little annoyed as he hands the alpha a cup of coffee)

Jimmy: Here... you need to read this... (He says very serious and hands the letter to the omega)

 (He says very serious and hands the letter to the omega)

Saint: What is this?... This can't be true... No! I don't believe anything this letter says (He says very upset)

Jimmy: Saint... I wouldn't believe anything Baifern says either, she enjoys seeing you suffer, but... I've had my suspicions for a long time about the supposed company where P'Zee works... I check the registry of the existing companies here in Chiang Mai in the last 20 years and there is no company with the name that P'Zee has told you... forgive me for telling you this, but... I believe that what this letter says is true... (He says very crestfallen)

Saint: Go away, please... I want and need to be alone... I need to think about what you just said... (He says very sadly and the alpha has no choice but to leave) That can't be true... P'Zee would never do something like that... Oh my son... how I wish this was just a nightmare... (He says while crying non-stop)

Poor my Baby Saint😭😭😭

Hello my beloved readers, last chapter of the week and I can only say that there is less and less left until the end of this story. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜