Chapter 36

Tommy: Do you think your plan will work? I mean... P'Zee was very clear with his decision... and Saint... he still can't assimilate this situation... (He says very worried)

Jimmy: And that's where we come in, the cupids of Saint and P'Zee (He says very happily)

Tommy: Okay... but... who's going to help who? (He asks very confused)

Jimmy: Good point... Umm... I'll take care of Saint, anyway he's my best friend and you'll take care of P'Zee, maybe you can make him see reason without him realizing it (He says with a big smile)

Tommy: It's okay... I trust you... (He says not very convinced)

Jimmy: It's because of things like this that I adore you so much (He says without stopping smiling)

Meanwhile:

Phimchanok: My dear Saint, welcome home! (She says very happy)

Saint: Thank you very much aunt... (He says pretending to be happy)

Duangkamol: This is a miracle, you here my daughter, receiving your brother (He says very surprised)

Baifern: Well, my aunt forced me to be here and I couldn't refuse, she offered me money to be with her receiving Saint (She says very upset)

Duangkamol: I already said it was too good to be true (He says very annoyed while helping his son sit in one of the armchairs)

Phimchanok: And Zee? I thought he would come with you (She says very confused and Saint starts to cry)

Phatchara: Saint, don't cry, my love... (She says very worried)

Duangkamol: Zee is not going to come back to this house anymore... look at this... (He says very sadly and gives the letter to his sister-in-law)

Phimchanok: Oh my God... (She says very surprised)

Baifern: P'Zee broke up with you? I already said that your supposed love was not going to last long, you have the gift of making all the alphas get bored and leave you... you are the biggest and stupidest loser in this world (She says in a mocking tone and the omega cries more)

Phatchara: But what the hell is wrong with you? You are damn insensitive (She says very angry and slaps her daughter)

Baifern: MOM!!! (She screams very confused)

Phatchara: I'm not going to allow you to make fun of your brother's misfortune, if Zee broke up with him, he did it to protect him because he believes that everything that has happened to your brother is his fault... if that's not love so I don't know what it is, because blaming yourself for something you didn't do and sacrificing your happiness for the safety of the one you love, that is true love, but what are you going to know about love, if you don't even love yourself, you only love money, laziness and making Saint's life impossible, but it's over, because if I find out that you do something bad again to bother your brother, I'm going to forget that you're my daughter and I will give the beating that I should have given you years ago (She says extremely upset)

Baifern: But Mom!! (She screams angrily)

Phimchanok: This seems like a dream... (She says very surprised)

Phatchara: "But Mom" Nothing, go to your room or wherever, but I don't want to see you right now (She says full of anger and the beta leaves her house)

Saint: Mom... thank you... (He says very happily)

Phatchara: You're welcome, my son... now if you'll excuse me... I'll go lie down for a while... I feel like I'm under pressure... (She says very agitated and she goes to her room)

Duangkamol: Can you take care of Saint for a while? (He asks very happily)

Phimchanok: Sure... (She says confused and the alpha goes after his wife)

Duangkamol: You don't know how proud I am of you... (He says full of joy)

Phatchara: It's the least I could do... seeing the desperation in Zee's eyes when Saint disappeared... it made me remember when we were young and fell in love... so many obstacles we had to overcome and now look at us... Here we are almost 30 years later... and we continue fighting for our love... (She says very happy)

Duangkamol: I wish Saint and Zee had fought like this for their love... (He says very sad)

Phatchara: Something tells me that they won't spend much time apart and very soon we will have many grandchildren playing in our garden (He says without stopping smiling)

Duangkamol: Do you think so? (He asks very happy)

Phatchara: I am 100% sure that it will be like that and I am going to give them all my support (She says full of happiness)

Duangkamol: My old wife is back, loving, happy, kind and self-confident (He says happily while he hugs his beloved omega)

Elsewhere:

Baifern: YOU ARE SO USELESS!!! And don't even think that you are going to escape with MY money (She says very angrily and points to them accomplice with a gun)

Baifern's accomplice: This money is no longer yours, it is only ours, it is our payment for helping you all this time (He says just as angry)

Baifern: Help me? Don't make me laugh, you just ruined my plans, my brother was saved, my family despises me and the man I love is gone forever... now face the consequences (She says full of anger)

Baifern's Accomplice: GIVE ME THAT GUN!!! (He says very upset, but the beta manages to kill him and his partner with a shot directly to the heart)

Baifern: I... killed someone... killed someone... (She says very happily and without being able to believe it) Now you're next, little brother... I don't know when or where... but I'm sure you'll be next... (She says with an evil smile)

Baifern has already committed another crime and a very serious one 😬😬😬

Hello my beloved readers, I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday, but I had a lot of things to do, I was very tired, plus the excitement about the eclipse, it was a bit of everything. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

This week is my birthday, when do you think it is and how old do you think I am?