Final Chapter

Jimmy: Saint?... Saint?!... SAINT!!! (He screams desperately when he hears how the hospital machine indicated that the omega's heart had stopped beating) Calm down James... don't cry... Saint, please... your son needs you!... Doctor, Please Come Quickly!! (He screams as he tries to calm the baby in his arms)

Doctor: Jimmy, I need you guys to come out!! (He says very worried)

The alpha couldn't believe it, his best friend had died, at that moment he wished that everything was just a horrible nightmare, the little baby in his head wouldn't stop crying because he couldn't feel his omega father, he could only hear the doctor trying to revive the omega, but all the tries were totally in vain:

Doctor: Jimmy, I... we couldn't do anything... I'm so sorry... (He says very sad)

Jimmy: NOOOOOOOOO!!! (He screams in pain as he clutches the little baby to his chest)

Doctor: Really, I'm very sorry... especially for the baby... (He says very dejectedly and leaves from there)

Tommy: Here I am! (He says very agitated) Is that James? (He asks very happily)

Jimmy: Yes... (He says with a voice full of sadness)

Tommy: And Saint is okay? (He asks very nervous) Jimmy?... Tell me that Saint is okay, please... (He says very worried when he sees his husband crying)

Jimmy: He... he just died... (He says without stopping crying)

Tommy: What?... No, that's not true... please tell me it's not true... (He says very desperately, but the alpha just keeps crying) Where is he?... (He asks very nervous, the alpha points to the room in front of them and the omega enters it desperately) NOOOOOOOOO!!! (He screams very hurt when he sees his lifeless friend) But how could this happen?... (He asks while he cries and clings to the omega's corpse)

Jimmy: P'Zee is the one to blame... he killed him... (He says very angry and the omega looks at him confused) Do you remember the dangerous drug dealer "แมงป่อง" (The Scorpion in Thai) that they always mention on the news?... Well... that's P'Zee... Saint discovered it was him and went to confront him... but there's nothing left of the Zee we met a few years ago... now he's worse than a monster... belittled his own son... and tried to kill me... he didn't care if something bad would happen to Saint during the birth... he is the only one to blame for Saint's death... but that's something James should never know... (He says while he cooing the little baby)

Tommy: Who's going to take care of him? (He asks very worried)

Jimmy: We will... Saint asked me to take care of him and keep him hidden from P'Zee... only if one day the two of them meet... we shouldn't stop them from spending time together... he... I thought it would be James who made P'Zee good again... (He says very sadly while looking at his friend)

Tommy: I'm going to call the funeral home... we should take him to his parents... (He says very depressed and leaves the room)

Jimmy: Miss... come here... I need to ask you a favor... (He says very serious and the nurse who helped on Saint's child birth approaches him) Listen to me very well, please... if an alpha arrives here saying that he is my friend's husband... tell him that both he and his baby... died after giving birth... (He says very sure of his words)