Chapter 33

Baifern: I'm coming!! (She screams annoyed when she hears a knock on the door of her hotel room) Who the hell dares to - (She is interrupted by the strong slap that Tommy gave her at that moment)

Tommy: Your show was ruined, you fucking stupid (He says very angry)

Baifern: P'Zee... how... how did you guys find me? (She asks with a nervous smile)

Jimmy: I think that's the least important thing right now... (He says very calmly, scaring the beta more)

Zee: I'm going to give you 5 seconds to tell me exactly where N'Saint is (He says extremely annoyed)

Baifern: Did something bad happen to Saint? (She asks "confused")

Tommy: Don't try to pretend with us, by the way... I thought you were in Italy and from what I see this doesn't look like the beautiful city of Rome at all (He says with an angry tone of voice)

Jimmy: We caught you red-handed... princess... if you can call someone as despicable as you a princess (He says with disgust)

Baifern: Don't offend me, stupid! (She screams angrily and Tommy slaps her)

Tommy: Don't Yell at Him, You Damn Liar!! (He screams very annoyed and slaps her again) And this was for Saint, now tell us where he is (He says full of anger)

Baifern: I don't know, why do you think I would do something bad to my little brother? (She asks feigning innocence)

Zee: Listen to me very well Pimchanok Udomkaewkanjana... I'm holding back my desire to kill you with my own hands... so you better tell us where N'Saint is, because if it's not here, it will be in an interrogation room and not there you will be saved, not even your parents' fortune will... so tell me, where the hell do you have my boyfriend? (He asks full of anger)

Baifern: I already told you that I don't know, stop treating me like I'm a criminal (She says while pouting)

Tommy: Now I'm out of patience with this attempt at "storybook princess" (He says imitating Baifern and Jimmy laughs) I'm going to call Mr. Duangkamol so he can see with his own eyes that you never left Thailand (He says very angry and then Zee's phone rings)

📞Panich📞

📞Sir, we found him, we found your boyfriend📞

📞It can't be... did you really manage to find him?📞

📞Yes Mr. Panich, we found him in the middle of a road📞

📞He's fine, right? He's still alive...📞

📞He is still alive, but he is very hurt and very weak, we will take him to the hospital immediately📞

📞Okay, we're going there... thank you very much...📞

Zee: They found N'Saint... and he is alive (He says very happy)

Baifern: WHAT?!!... a joy... what a joy... (She says while she pretends to be cheerful)

Zee: They're going to take him to the hospital immediately, come on! (He shouts very happily and Baifern tries to hide in the bathroom)

Tommy: Oh no sweetheart, you're coming with us (He says angrily and takes Baifern away by force)

Minutes later:

Duangkamol: I knew it! My sixth sense told me that you hadn't gone anywhere (He says annoyed to see his daughter trying to escape from Tommy's grasp)

Baifern: Dad... stop scolding me... I'm not a girl anymore... (She says very embarrassed)

Jimmy: Well girls are even more mature than you... immature... (He says as he laughs)

Zee: You stay here and... please tell me... how is my little star? (He asks very worried)

Phatchara: The doctors say that he was a victim of... torture... he is very hurt, very malnourished... but as the days go by he will be much better... (She says very serious and the trio sigh in relief)

🧠Baifern: Those two are damn inept... that pair is going to pay this... and as for Saint... that damn one is lucky... he always saves himself... but this is not going to stay like this ... you and your beloved P'Zee will never be happy... I swear to you...🧠

Zee: Father-in-law...can we talk? (He asks nervous)

Duangkamol: Sure Zee... tell me... (He says very worried)

Zee: I've been thinking the last few days... since I came into N'Saint's life I've done nothing but ruin it... because of me so many misfortunes have happened to his son... and the fact that one day he can really die... it kills me inside very slowly... (He says very sad)

Duangkamol: It's not your fault Zee... my son adores you and you adore him... don't let the guilt fill you with stress... (He says trying to calm his son-in-law)

Zee: That is why I have made this decision... I love him too much to let something bad happen to my little star... I want to continue working with you because I owe you a big debt... but... Ugh... for the sake of Saint and his absolute safety... I am going to end our relationship... (He says full of sadness)

Phatchara: End their relationship?... (She asks herself very surprised)

OMG, what do you think is going to happen now?

Hello my beloved readers, I don't know how to feel about this chapter, I only know that it hurt me as if I were Saint and someone is going to break up with me (The problem is that I have never had a boyfriend😔😔😔) Thank you for reading, no forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

Do you think we can reach more than 40 chapters? I think so, and what do you think? Tell me in your comments💬