Chapter 24

And finally the weekend arrived, during the following days Jimmy spent his time taking care of Tommy who had not woken up due to the strong fever he felt, so during the remaining days the omega spent his time sleeping while the alpha always was at his side making sure nothing happened to him, while Zee and Saint... well, they spent their time showing their love for the alpha's entire apartment, but since that day the omega's father invited them to lunch, they decided to go out of his love bubble just for that day, in addition, the omega wanted to go see his friend, since due to work he had not been able to go see him and take care of him for a while:

Jimmy's Mom: Saint! But what a nice surprise (She says very happily as soon as she opens the door to her house)

Saint: Likewise ma'am, he is my boyfriend Zee, I don't know if you already know him (He says with a tender smile on his face)

Jimmy's mom: Of course I remember him, Your father introduced him at his birthday party, it's a pleasure to meet you Zee and the two of you make a very nice couple (She says smiling)

Zee: Thank you very much Madam and it is also a pleasure for me to meet you (He says with a shy smile)

Saint: Well ma'am, the reason for our visit is to see how Tommy is doing, because as far as I understand, he has been living at home for the last few days and according to what your husband told me, he is very sick (He says in a worried tone)

Jimmy's mom: Sure, he's in Jimmy's room, come forward (She says very kindly and the young couple goes to Jimmy's room)

Zee: She is very different from how you described her, you said that her attitude was like your mother's (He whispers to his boyfriend very confused)

Saint: I swear she's like that, I don't know what happened to her, maybe Jimmy's accident made her more sensitive... (He also whispers strangely)

Zee: Did Tommy really get too wet to be this sick? (He asks with concern)

Saint: It seemed like he had gone through a tidal wave, I was very worried about him and Thomas, but luckily Thomas is fine now (He says in a calm tone)

Zee: Obviously Little Star, he is alpha, he is stronger than Tommy... but maybe with your care he will feel better, my precious omega (He says in a honeyed tone and they enter Jimmy's room, but they find a curious scene)

 but maybe with your care he will feel better, my precious omega (He says in a honeyed tone and they enter Jimmy's room, but they find a curious scene)

Saint: I didn't expect that... (He says surprised)

Zee: Better leave the flowers, chocolates and painkillers and let's let them sleep a little more (He says with a nervous smile and the two quickly leave the alpha's room)

They both left Jimmy's house very agitated, they just said goodbye and went straight to the alpha's car and then headed to the omega's parents' house: