Chapter 18

Being the leaders of 2 areas of Astronomy was not an easy thing and Tommy and Saint were able to prove it with a single day of work, although they had their assistants, the work was too much for them, but they knew that with their new positions they were going to have an excellent future assured, they just hoped they wouldn't die of exhaustion before the month was over:

Saint: No way, and how come you didn't kill Jimmy? (He asks surprised after his omega friend tells him how he hit Jimmy)

Tommy: Maybe... luck is on my side or maybe not, because now I have to be his nurse until the idiot is cured (He says angrily)

Saint: But that will bring you guys closer, since you are super in love with Jimmy (He says with a smile)

Tommy: Sometimes I don't know if it's love or just habit, because for him there is only you, you and you... (He says very depressed)

Saint: Don't be sad Tommy... (He says worried about his friend) I know! Let's go eat at the restaurant you like so much, the one that's a few blocks from here (He says happily, the omega next to him just shrugged his arms and then they went outside to go to the restaurant)

Tommy: Damn! I forgot my wallet (He says frustrated)

Saint: Go get it, I'll wait for you in the park across the street (He says smiling)

Tommy: Okay, I'm going for it like lightning (He says and runs away)

Meanwhile:

Baifern: I don't know if you're very smart or very stupid for leaving Saint alone... (She says laughing as she sees Tommy leaving) The truth doesn't matter, because what I expect is to see a lake of blood on the road (She says with an evil tone and accelerates her car)

With the help of a disguise, Baifern went unnoticed in the traffic and Saint in his innocence, he failed to see his sister at high speed about to end his happy and tender life:

Baifern: Go to the hell Saint (She says with an evil smile and sees how her brother looks at her scared)

Everything happened as if in slow motion, the omega crossing the street very happy, the evil beta at full speed ready to murder her own brother and since Saint only turned to look at the car with panic reflected in his eyes, he was ready to receive the shock when he felt someone pulling his arm with great force:

Baifern: DAMN IT!!! (She screams, annoyed to see that she didn't achieve her goal, so she decided to leave there to avoid raising suspicions)

Meanwhile:

Tommy: But how did it all happen, P'Zee? (He asks anguished to the alpha who had just saved the tender omega's life)

Zee: I have no idea, I just saw how the car didn't brake unlike the other cars to let N'Saint pass and the only thing I could think of to do was pull him by the arm, I just hope I didn't hurt him... (He says worried while hugging his boyfriend)

Saint: Calm down, both of you... I'm fine... (He says nervously, feigning calm)

Tommy: How can you tell us that, Saint? If you are shaking like you were a rabbit (He says annoyed by the attitude of his friend)

Saint: Don't worry, nothing serious happened to me and P'Zee didn't hurt me... (He says calmer because of what had just happened) Have you brought your wallet yet, Tommy? (He asks with a mini smile)