Chapter 41

Saint: P'Zee... but... what are you doing here? (He asks surprised as he enters his house with his father)

Phatchara: He came to talk to me and finally we were able to put an end to the problems between us... (She says very happily)

Duangkamol: You don't know how happy all this makes me, Zee didn't go to South Korea, you resolved your differences, Saint and Zee are dating again and not only that, Saint was finally marked by Zee (He says full of happiness)

Baifern: P'ZEE DID WHAT?!!! (She screams in total horror when she sees the mark on her brother's neck)

Zee: Saint and I finally formed our bond, so I'm going to ask you not to flirt with me again, since there is nothing that separates me and your brother (He says very confidently)

Saint: And I want you to know that we still suspect that you were the one who planned my kidnapping (He says full of confidence and the beta leaves there very upset)

Phatchara: Let's have dinner, this calls for a beautiful celebration... (She says with a big smile)

Wednesday April 17, 1996:

It was Saint's 24th birthday and Zee decided to take him to the NARIT Observatory, the same place where s
he asked him to be his boyfriend, he prepared him a beautiful birthday dinner:

It was Saint's 24th birthday and Zee decided to take him to the NARIT Observatory, the same place where she asked him to be his boyfriend, he prepared him a beautiful birthday dinner:

He bought him a beautiful cake full of stars:

And the best surprise of the night was almost ready:

Zee: Look at that star... (He says very happy)

Saint: Which one? (He asks very curious)

Zee: That one... over there is your birthday star (He says without stopping smiling)

Saint: I don't see it anywhere (He says very frustrated)

Zee: There... there... there... (He says while pointing at the sky) Here it is... (He says very happy and puts something very beautiful in front of the telescope)

Across The Stars⭐💫 - ZaintSeeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara