Chapter 45

Zee: My Little Star, Wake up!!... My love, please wake up... (He says very desperately while hugging his husband)

Tommy: We already called an ambulance, but it's going to take a long time to arrive (He says very worried)

Zee: I'm going to take him, I'm not going to let anything bad happen to N'Saint (He says very determinedly and takes the unconscious omega in his arms)

Baifern: I hope you die because of whatever happened to you... (She says very upset to see that her plan completely failed)

Zee was very scared about his husband's state of health, it was possible that the omega was pregnant, but whatever it was had him extremely scared and in his mind there was only the goal of getting to the hospital quickly, without imagining that a car very mysterious was following the young couple on their way to the hospital:

X: What a terrible wedding ... I just hope Saint is saved ... I don't want Zee to suffer a lot ... (He says in a voice tone full of sarcasm)

Minutes later:

Jimmy's mom: Everyone cheer up, it may not be anything serious and there will be a new member of your family very soon (She says with a small smile)

Jimmy: That's exactly what I was thinking, mom... maybe all this is a symptom of pregnancy (He says very happily)

Tommy: The idea sounds very nice, but it may not be like that, it's not being pessimistic, but it's the truth, the chances of it being something bad are many (He says very discouraged)

Duangkamol: It's true, minutes before the wedding, Saint started to complain of a pain in his chest, he said it was nerves about the wedding, but I highly doubt it was because of that... (He says very downcast and the atmosphere in the waiting room it becomes very tense)

In the medical emergency room:

Saint: P'Zee? (He asks as he begins to react)

Zee: My Little Star... thank heaven you are fine (He says very happy)

Saint: What happened to me?... Where are we?... And my suit? (He asks extremely confused)

Zee: Number 1: You fainted suddenly, Number 2: We are in the hospital and Number 3: They had to change it into this gown so they could check you without problems (He says in a soft tone to calm his omega and then the doctor arrives)

Doctor: Saint and Zee... first of all, congratulations for your wedding and I hope that what I'm about to tell you doesn't ruin your big day (He says very stressed)

Zee: Is Saint having a problem? (He asks very scared)

Doctor: He suffers from cardiomyopathy... let me explain, it is a problem that affects very few omegas in the world, having been born so prematurely years ago, you had adverse effects and among them this... the heart works during pregnancy twice the normal size and needs a lot of resistance to endure childbirth, but since your heart is defective, so to speak... if one day you become pregnant, your heart will begin to grow just like the baby, there will not be enough space in his chest so that he can pump blood and... you could die... (He says very sad and the couple are surprised)

Zee: And... isn't there some kind of cure?... I don't know... a heart transplant? (He asks very nervous)

Doctor: The problem is not Saint's heart, it is him, no matter how many transplants he does, the end would be the same and... if there is a cure, it is not yet available in Thailand and it must be very expensive, but in short ...if you have a baby... Saint... you will die... (He says very depressed and the omega starts to cry)

Saint: No!... I want to have a baby... I want to see him or her grow... I want to be part of his or her life... (He says while he cries uncontrollably)

Doctor: I will inform your parents, excuse me... (He says very seriously and leaves there, leaving the couple alone)

Zee: Don't worry... I won't let anything bad happen to you... if you want a baby... I will give you a baby and you will always be by his or her side... (He says while trying to comfort his husband)

Saint: You heard the doctor... the problem is me... and neither you nor anyone else can change that... (He says as he continues crying) Can you leave me alone for a while? (He asks without stopping crying and the alpha decides to go to the roof of the hospital to get some air)

Zee: Damn It!!... WHY OF ALL THE OMEGAS HAVE TO BE SAINT?!!!.... WHY DOES HE ALWAYS HAVE TO SUFFER?!!! (He screams very upset)

X: Poor your husband... it must be horrible not being able to have children... (He says hidden in the shadows)

Zee: Who are you and how do you know Saint's diagnosis? (He asks very angry)

X: How can I not know what happens to my son-in-law? (He asks while smoking a cigarette)

Zee: Son-in-law?...Who the hell are you?! (He asks very confused and annoyed at the same time)

X: My name is Siriporn Krungthep... the one who helped save Saint's life and... your father... (He says as he stands in front of the alpha)

Zee: My father? (He asks very confused)

Siriporn: Yes, my son and if you join me, I will help you save your husband and not have the same tragic fate that your father James had... (He says while taking the alpha's hands and he just looks at him very suspicious)

Now very ugly things are coming😬😬😬

Hello my beloved readers, this is very difficult to write, because what happens from now on will be crucial in the end of the story. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

I finally managed to see a summary of Cutie Pie and maybe I'll start watching it today, let's just hope that my willpower is very strong and my desire not to kill Zee is even greater.