Chapter 53

Saint: P'Zee... P'Zee, Please Help Me!!... HELP ME!!! (He screams desperately while clinging to the hospital stretcher) SAVE US, PLEASE!!!...P'ZEE!!!...AHH!!!... (He screams while he feels a lot of pain and finally his heart stops beating)

Zee: Saint, Don't Die!!... MY LITTLE STAR, PLEASE!!!... NOOO!!! (He Screams as he cries clinging to the omega's body of him, but at that moment...)

The alpha gets up very agitated and when he looks at his side he sees his sleeping husband, so he sighs in relief and begins to curse the nightmare he had just had, but at that moment his phone rings, so he goes to the living room from his home to be able to answer:

📞What?📞

📞Sir, Max already exhausted his energy and left the beta completely emaciated📞

📞Very good, now go leave her in front of her house, it doesn't matter if you leave her on the street, this will be very painful for her anyway📞

📞Yes Mr. Panich, Good Night📞

Saint: P'Zee? (He asks very sleepily as he goes down the stairs)

Zee: Little Star... (He says very nervous) What are you doing awake? (He asks very worried)

Saint: I wanted to eat something... I'm really hungry... who was it? (He asks very curiously while he points to his husband's phone)

Zee: No one important... work stuff, nothing else... (He says with a nervous smile)

Saint: At this time?... It's 2 in the morning... (He says very confused)

Zee: You know how they are at work... we better go to sleep... (He says in a sweet tone and charges his omega with bridal style)

The next morning:

Baifern: Oh my God, what happened to me?... (She asks herself while massaging her head, but then she feels a strong pain in the intimate part and when she touches her legs, she finds a large amount of blood in them) No, no, no, no, No!... It can't be!! (She says she is very scared when she realizes that she was raped)

Meanwhile:

Saint: P'Zee? (He asks as soon as he gets up, but he is disappointed to see that his husband was no longer next to him) It seems that daddy went to work early again... (He says very sadly while caressing his belly)

The omega got up from his bed very dejected, went to take a bath and had some breakfast before going to work, but then he saw a very important news story on television:

Reporter: So that you take your precautions, again they found several corpses with samples of poison in their bodies, everything seems to indicate that these are more victims of the dangerous drug trafficker "แมงป่อง" (The Scorpion in Thai) the police are still investigating, but the population of Chiang Mai is asked to be very careful with this dangerous man, now we are going to some commercials (He finishes saying very serious and the commercials begin)

Saint: Did you hear that, baby? That man sounds very bad... I just hope your dad never runs into him... (He says in a tender voice while caressing his belly) Let's go to work! (He says very happily after finishing washing the dishes)

Minutes later:

Tommy: Saint... (He says very sad to see his friend)

Saint: Hi Tommy... are you going to scold me again? (He asks very seriously while he puts his things on his desk)

Tommy: No, forgive me for yesterday... I... I have no justification... it's just that... I'm scared... I'm afraid of losing you... you're my best friend... I love you like a brother... and it would hurt me a lot to lose you... (He says while starting to cry)

Saint: Tommy... I'm not upset, your reaction yesterday hurt me, but... you know very well that I'm not spiteful... and you're not going to lose me, there's going to be a part of me left in this world and he's or she's going to need you a lot... Uncle Tommy can't leave my baby alone... (He says with a cute smile on his face)

Tommy: I know... and I promise you... that I will take care of your baby for the rest of my life as if it were mine... (He says with a smile, but without stopping crying) Saint, already does P'Zee know? (He asks very worried)

Saint: No... I was going to tell him last night, but he fell asleep... (He says while laughing)

Tommy: Saint, don't get me wrong, I'm happy for your baby, but if P'Zee finds out, it will be a very strong emotional blow for him... maybe he'll even ask you to abort the baby because he's obsessed with finding a cure for you and maybe... there is a very big problem between you because of this... so... don't tell him until we find a way together to tell him so that he doesn't get angry... (He says very nervous)

Saint: You're right... I won't tell him... not until I figure out how to tell him and I know that he's going to accept our baby... no matter what happens... (He says with a slight smile)

Leah: WHAT?!!! (She screams very surprised)

Thomas: Khun Saint Is Having A Baby?!! (He asks very happy)

Saint: Yes... something like that... (He says with a nervous smile)

Leah and Thomas: CONGRATULATIONS KHUN SAINT!!! (They say very happy while hugging Saint)

Tommy: I didn't expect that... (He says very surprised)

Me neither Tommy🙃🙃🙃

Hello my beloved readers, yesterday I wanted to update despite it being Sunday, but then I remembered how lazy I am and I lost the desire🤭🤭🤭 Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God and bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜