Chapter 39

Saint: Why is P'Zee going to move to South Korea? (He asks very shocked)

Tommy: Forgive me Saint... he made me promise that I wouldn't tell you anything, but... you know very well that I don't know how to keep my mouth shut... (He says very embarrassed)

Saint: How long ago did he decide it? (He asks very distressed)

Tommy: About a month ago... only me and your dad knew... (He says very sad)

Saint: Where is he? (He asks very nervous)

Tommy: I don't know... I swear I haven't heard from him for 2 days... I'm sorry... (He says full of sadness and Saint leaves there very quickly)

Jimmy: Saint!! Oh no... it's going to start raining... (He says very worried)

Tommy: I know... but we can't stop him and you know it... (He says very distressed when thinking about his friend)

Saint went directly to Zee's apartment, but he was scared when he didn't find him there, so he started looking for the alpha throughout the city, he didn't care about the rain, he didn't care that it was already night, that the streets were full of cars, he only cared about finding the love of his life and preventing her from leaving him. He continued like this for several hours, until by chance he ended up in front of a cemetery that he knew very well, because that was where the grave of Zee's omega father was, furthermore, he had already come several times with his boyfriend to leave flowers on the grave and it was precisely there where he found the alpha:

Zee: Dad... maybe this is or maybe not, the last time I come to see you... tomorrow I'm going to move to Korea... and I'm not doing it because I want to... I'm doing it to protect My Little Star... with me at his side... he is in great danger... you know how much I love N'Saint... but still in the same city as him... and knowing that we can no longer being together... it completely destroys my heart... and I don't want to hurt him anymore... (He says while crying non-stop, but then some arms hug him very tightly)

Saint: You have never hurt me... you never did and you never will... (He says while he also cries)

Zee: What are you doing here?... You could catch a cold... (He says very worried)

Saint: Don't go, please... the idea of you walking away from me kills me... (He says very desperately)

Zee: I must do it... only then will you be very far from danger... (He says very sadly)

Saint: I'm in more danger being away from you than next to him... (He says depressed and shows the alpha the marks on his wrists, one on his neck and many others all over his body)

Zee: N'Saint... (He says very surprised to see all the suicide attempts of his beloved omega)

Saint: Am I no longer "Little Star"? (He asks with a tearful voice)

Zee: I can't believe it... (He says in a state of shock and falls to his knees in front of the omega) You almost died because of me... I almost became responsible for my worst fear becoming a reality... what should I do so that you can forgive me?... (He asks full of sadness)

Saint: That we be together again as before and the death be the only thing that separates us... (He says with a mini smile)

Zee: Little Star... (He says with a broken voice and kisses his omega)

What no one knew was that not far away, there was a car watching them and, believe it or not, it was not Baifern who was watching them:

X: One is the son of the Udomkaewkanjana and the other... is him... (He says very surprised)

Driver: Yes Sir, that is the young man you have been looking for for months... (He says very seriously)

X: I finally found you... (He says with a big smile)

Who do you think it is? Tell me in the comments💬

Zee and Saint quickly entered the alpha's apartment without stopping kissing, they had not been together for months and they needed each other's warmth to remember that they were together again, the kisses, the caresses, the hickeys, everything seemed unreal, but it was happening again:

Saint: Mark me... put your mark on me please... (He says very excited)

Zee: Are you sure? (He asks concerned)

Saint: Yes... (He says with an agitated voice and they kiss again)

The clothes disappeared from their bodies in a matter of seconds and the alpha began to penetrate his omega with love and delicacy, but also with a lot of sexual heat inside him, the kisses didn't stop and neither did the loving caresses.

Until what the omega wanted so much happened, the alpha placed his union mark on her beautiful and white neck at the moment of climax:

Saint: Thank you P'Zee... I love you a lot... (He says very happily while breathing very hard)

Zee: You're welcome, my Little Star... I love you a lot too... (He says without stopping smiling and they kiss again)

Zee and Saint reconciled... and what a good reconciliation🤭🤭🤭

Hello my beloved readers, last chapter of the week and I didn't do a two-chapter special because I was so lazy😅😅😅 Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you,!!! I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

The union mark of Zee and Saint: