Chapter 26

Doctor: Relatives of patient Zee Pruk Panich? (He asks as soon as he leaves the emergency area)

Saint: I'm his boyfriend, how is he? (He asks very worried)

Doctor: Mr. Panich ingested a large amount of poison, fortunately it was not so much that we could not save him, we did a stomach wash and now he is out of danger, we have to let him rest for a few hours and spend a few weeks resting, but he is okay (He says with a smile and Saint feels how his soul returns to his body)

Duangkamol: Thank you very much for saving my son-in-law's life, doctor (He says with great joy)

Doctor: With pleasure and now if you'll excuse me, I have to go take care of other patients (He says very kindly and leaves there)

Tommy: Saint, I'm going to stay a little longer, you should go take a bath and eat something... (He says a little calmer)

Duangkamol: Tommy is right, son, you go calmly and rest for a while... look at your sister, after what you told her, she left and I don't think she will come back (He says calmly and Saint agrees to go home) Do you guys aren't going to leave? (He asks strangely)

Phatchara: I'm going to stay for Saint, just for that (She says very seriously)

Phimchanok: I... I have nothing to do, so I stay (She says smiling and Saint's father just rolls his eyes in disgust)

At the Udomkaewkanjana family home:

Saint: Nanny... why are you crying? (He asks confused)

Nanny: My boy... forgive me, I swear I didn't do anything to N'Zee... I would be incapable of doing anything to hurt you... (She says very heartbroken)

Saint: Don't cry Nanny, I firmly know that it wasn't you... besides... I suspect that someone else did it, but I blame you to get away with all this... (He says very confidently)

Nanny: My boy... who would do something like that?... I mean, who would want to poison N'Zee? (She asks very confused)

Saint: The poison wasn't for him... it was for me... (He says distressed and Nana looks at him surprised) But... P'Zee realized it in time, he distracted us with the supposed toucan, exchange the dishes and... what happened happened... (He says very sad)

Nanny: But he's okay, right? (She asks very concerned)

Saint: Fortunately yes, he is now out of danger... but I insist... it was someone else... the person who was the first to accuse you with great certainty... and we never said that it had been you, not even that idea crossed our minds (He says very seriously)

Nana: And who was it then, my boy? (She asks strangely)

Saint: P'Baifern (He says very confidently and Nanny is shocked by his accusation)

The omega couldn't eat or sleep at all and it wasn't because he thought that something could happen to his alpha, but because he couldn't stop thinking about the fact that his own sister had tried to kill him and his boyfriend preferred to be the one to take poison instead of him, he just doesn't understand why his sister hates him so much, he had never done anything bad to her and the fact that she hated him simply consumed him inside. Obviously he couldn't accuse her of anything without evidence, but he knew that sooner or later, all things fall under their own weight and Baifern was going to give herself away very soon, because he was even sure that his fall down the stairs was no accident and it wasn't he was going to rest until he verified his theory:

Saint: I was going this way... I got here... everything was dark... I stepped on a step... I stepped on another... and another and then... (He says while remembering his accident) I felt a weight of more on my back... Oh it can't be... (He says very surprised)

Nanny: My boy, what do you want for breakfast? (She asks with a smile, which fades when she sees Saint's face) What's wrong, my boy? (She asks anguished)

Saint: I didn't fall because of myself or the darkness... that night... I felt an extra weight on my back... someone pushed me on purpose... (He says very surprised by his discovery) And I I know it was her... P'Baifern did it... I just need proof... (He says with great confidence)

Nanny: And I'm going to help you (She says very determined and Saint smiles at her in gratitude)

Hours later:

Jimmy's mom: Tommy, you finally arrived... how is N'Zee? And before you ask, Jimmy told me (She says very worried)

Tommy: He's okay, he's out of danger now, he just needs absolute rest... (He says very tired) Ma'am, why are you so nice to me now? Because... if I remember correctly... you wanted to send me to jail for what happened with Jimmy... (He says confused)

Jimmy's Mom: Well... maybe we started off on the wrong foot, but when I saw how kind you are, I saw the young woman I always wanted to be, but money didn't allow me, just like all millionaires, I always thought that the money was everything... but thanks to you I realized how wrong I was... to sum it all up... thank you very much, Tommy... you are like a light that changes people... (She says very happy)

Tommy: You're welcome, ma'am... I had no idea how incredible I am... (He says with a nice smile) Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be in your garden for a while (He says still smiling and the omega next to him only nod)

The omega looked at the beautiful stars in the sky, with or without rain, they were always next to the moon illuminating the beautiful sky every night:

Jimmy: I don't know why you admire them so much... they're jealous (He says as soon as he gets to where the omega was sitting)

Tommy: And according to you, what are they jealous of? (He asks strangely and the alpha sits next to him as best he can)

Jimmy: About you... (He says with a playful smile and the omega looks at him confused) They envy you because no matter how much they shine and are so "pretty"... they will never surpass your beauty (He says embarrassed and the omega looks at him surprised)

Tommy: But what crazy things are you saying... (He says very shy)

Jimmy: I say it because it's the truth... and because... I want to start my courtship on the right foot (He says a beautiful smile)

Tommy: What did you say? (He asks very surprised)

Jimmy: I'll put it more simply so you can understand me... Tommy Sittichok Pueakpoolpol... will you allow this stupid but sexy alpha... to start courting you? (He asks shyly, leaving the omega speechless)

OMG, what do you think Tommy will say?
Team Yes or Team No, which one are you?

Hello my beloved readers, in the end Zee was saved and I... I still can't watch Cutie Pie without crying for ZaintSee and thinking why they didn't star in it, anyway, let's see when I can do it. Thank you for reading, don't forget to vote and comment, God bless you, I LOVE YOU!!!💛💜💛💜

I'm thinking about doing a mafia-themed ZaintSee story, what do you think?