CHAPTER 72: The Delinquents are About to Strike

{Ellie Todoroki}

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

"Miss Todoroki, your grandma is here to discharge your from the hospital. She brought you a change of clothes so take your time and come out when you are ready dear" the doctor said.

"Thank you ma'am" I said.

I got out of bed, grabbed my new set of clothes and walked towards the bathroom to change.

Let's see what outfit she has picked out for me.

She has brought me a pair of 3/4 jeans, a red top and a pair of converse.

I have got everything from my room, headed out the door and slowly walk down the stairs towards reception.

"Ellie...thank goodness you are ok, are you ready to head back to the dorms?" Rei said with tears of happiness, wrapping me into a hug.

"I am ready to go back grammy" I said, hugging her back.

"Miss Todoroki, are you ready to be discharged?" the receptionist asked.

"Yes...I am, where do I sign?" I said with a smile.

"Right here. Goodbye miss, take it easy, your wounds are still healing and someone will see you about your first physiotherapy session" she said with a smile.

"Goodbye, I will and thank you for everything!" I said with a wave as we left.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE>

"We're here, please be careful Ellie and say hi to Shoto for me!" Rei said, giving me one last hug.

"I will, I promise. Love you grammy, thank you" I said with a smile.

"Love you too dear, you are welcome" she said, waving goodbye.

{IN THE DORMS}

"BABY SHARK, YOU'RE OK! I really missed you...these are for you!" Eijiro said, handing a bouquet of flowers with a huge blush on his face.

"Red! Thank you. you're so sweet, I really missed you too. How's Suneater and the others, did we win?" I said with a warm smile.

"Hell yeah we did, everyone is really good and healed up. Mirio lost his quirk" he said.

"I heard about that, how's Togata taking it Midoriya?" I said.

"Surprisingly well, although he's still grieving from Nighteye's death" Midoriya said and then he left.

"I'm really sorry for not being there. How are you holding up?" I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok. I will be alright. Mirio is the one that I am worried about, he was his mentor. How's Eri?" he said with a smile.

"She's good, they are keeping an eye on her and Erasure Head is helping them so mission accomplished" I said.

"Eri's safe, the LOV is all over the news and Chisaki was killed to death" Midoriya said.

"I must've missed the news" I said.

"I think that is enough for tonight, let's help you get to your room so you can rest baby shark" Kirishima said.

"Ok, bye everyone, see you tomorrow" I said, waving goodbye to the others.

"See you in the morning Ellie!" Shoto yelled with a smile.

I entered my room and went into bed, snuggling into the sheets.

'I am really glad that Eri is safe, that was our goal. Once I am healed up, Twice...I am coming for you!' I thought to myself as I layed in bed, staring at the ceiling.