CHAPTER 104: Happy New Year

{Ellie Todoroki}

{A WEEK LATER}

After a week of work studies that has been completed, all of us are back at UA to start our third term with just three months left of our first year at UA.

'3 more months and I will be a upper classman. Time sure does fly by' I thought to myself.

I sat down on my seat and saw Iida and Yaoyorozu at the front of the class.

"My classmates, a happy new year to you all!" Iida said with a smile.

"Yes, happy new year everyone" Yaoyorozu said with a small bow.

"Today's class will consist a practical briefing. We will share our accomplishments, challenges, et cetera from over our winter break. So comrades, it is time to suit up and head over to Ground Alpha!" Iida said.

It is time to suit up. I can not wait to see how the others improved.

*Slam*

"Quiet! It is time to get started" Mr Aizawa said with his sleeping bag in his hand, slamming the door open.

"Happy new year Mr Aizawa!" Mina said.

"As auspicious new year sir! I have reminded them of the schedule, per your instructions" Iida said.

"Good" Mr Aizawa said.

"Man Iida, you are really revving really hard today!" Kaminari said.

"Indeed. Thankfully Manual, the hero I did my work study at, is a leader is Hosu. It was just for one week but he taught me well. How to work hard without being uptight! Heck yeah! That is the only way to live" Iida said as he was dancing in his place.

"Heh, I take that back. He is like a bike where the chain keeps coming off" Kaminari said.

"Wouldn't Iida be a motorcycle though? I mean with his engines and all" Sero said.

*Ding* *Ding*

"Mr Aizawa, please report to the staff room immediately" Nezu said over the PA.

"I will see you out there pebble!" Eijiro said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"See you out there red!" I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

{GIRLS LOCKER ROOM}

I entered the locker room with my face on fire after red kissed my cheek and I went to my locker to get changed.

I got changed into my hero costume while the other girls are gushing over Uravity's new suit.

I glanced over to her and saw her new suit.

'It is the exact same costume that she has had since school started, the only thing is different is her helmet. So much for changing the skin tight body suit Uraraka' I thought to myself.

"Oh! Ochaco, is that a new hero costume? It looks really amazing!" Hagakure said.

"Yeah, that style is great on you!" Yaoyorozu said.

"Heh, you think so? Awww, thanks guys!" Uravity said.

"What is this, a new Uraraka wrist? Oh crap! That is really heavy" Jiro said as she held Uraraka's wrist piece.

"Yeah, there is some wire stuffed inside. Thanks to my quirk, the weight of is is not a handicap but the case sure is heavy though" Uraraka said as she continued to put on her hero costume.

"Hey, what have you got in there?" Mina asked as she looked inside her belt.

*Plop*

"Ah!" she said.