CHAPTER 16: Todoroki's Family Story

{Ellie Todoroki}

"So, you two brought me here, now what. We should probably eat soon since the cafeteria is going to be busy, don't you think?" Midoriya asked us.

"Iida, Kaminari, Tokoyami, Yaoyorozu and even Ellie here, none of them felt it in that moment. I was the only one who can sense your true power. It reminded me of something experimenting All Might's quirk first hand" Shoto said.

"Oh yeah...ok, is that all?" Midoriya questioned.

"I am saying that the power is coming from you, it's the same as All Might's. Midoriya tell me, are you All Might's secret love child or something?" Shoto said, seriously.

"Am I what?" Midoriya said, dumbfounded.

"My father's the pro hero Endeavor. You must've heard of him, which means that you are aware that he's the Number 2 Hero. So, if you're really connected to the Number 1 Hero in some way..." Shoto started to say.

"His dad is ambitious, he's currently aiming for the top. He is trying to use his power to make a name for himself as a hero but he was never the best to beat All Might so the symbol of peace is living proof of his failure. He is still at it though when he is trying to take down All Might, one way of another..." I said.

"I'm not really sure what you two are getting at. What are you trying to tell me Todoroki, Ellie?" Midoriya asked, really confused.

"Have you ever heard of quirk marriages? It sort of became a problem after the superpowers became widespread. Some people sought out potential mates, solely with the intention of creating strong children. Some people are being forced into relationships. They were simply viewed as old-fashioned arranged marriages. My father has got lots of accomplishments when he met my mother. Now the two of them are currently raising me, my brothers and sister. When my brother, Touya and his wife got married, the others were really happy for them. And the two of them had Ellie a year after. She's like another sister to me, even though she is my niece. We basically grew up together, trained together. Suddenly, her mother passed away when we were just 5 months old. That's why my family and his friends were trying to help him raise her. And that's our story of our family history" Todoroki said confidently and then the two of us walked away.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE>

"And we're back. Welcome back first years, let's find out the final round of the sports festival, shall we?" Midnight said, smiling.

"The sixteen students from the top for teams will be duking it out, one on one in a tournament style competition! I promise you are not going to miss these epic match ups!" Mic announced.

"Now, come closer to draw lots to see who you are up against. Then enjoy the pleasure of the recreational games before we start! The sixteen finalists have the option to participate in those activities or sit it out and prepare for battle. I am sure that all of you all want to consume your stamina. I will start with the first place team!" Midnight announced.

She is holding up a yellow box.

The first match of the tournament is...Izuku Midoriya from Class 1A vs Ellie Todoroki from Class 1A. 

"It looks like I'm up against you, Midoriya" I said.

"Yeah" Midoriya said.

"Tetsutetsu, how do this keep happening!?" Kirishima said.

"Uraraka, who the hell is that!" Bakugo said.

<EXTRA>

Round three is about to start and Ellie would be up against fellow classmate Izuku Midoriya in the first match. How will the first match end?