CHAPTER 103: Becoming GB Rangers Part 2

A/N: I am adding the original chapter to this story and this would be before the Endeavor Agency Arc comes to a close and this would be conjunction with near the ending of The Green Ranger is Now the Black Ranger Book

{PREVIOUSLY}

Ellie, Tokoyami, Combustion and Hawks have arrived at Grid Battleforce in Coral Harbor so that they can work together to catch a bandit they were chasing as Ellie and Tokoyami became the Aqua and Purple Rangers. Then the two of them were taken to the battle simulator to test their new abilities.

{Ellie Todoroki}

After me and Tokoyami left the battle simulator, I am calling Shoto.

"How's it going over there? I heard that you almost caught the bandit" Shoto said.

"Yeah, the four of us almost caught him but he manage to escape" I said.

"You better catch him next time" Shoto said.

"Yeah. I heard that you almost caught Mr Smiley after he vandalized your house" I said.

"Yeah, we are working on a plan to catch him" Shoto said.

"Well, I will leave you to it and I will see you soon" I said.

"Yeah, bye Ellie" Shoto said as he hung up the call.

I walked into the lab to see Tokoyami, my dad and Keigo talking to Nate.

"Hey little mouse, Nate was telling us about the new upgrade that you and Tokoyami will get" my dad said when I went up to the four of them.

"What are they?" I asked.

"These are called Beast X Mode. They are activated by these Beast X Mode Keys" Nate said.

"How would these work without Beast Bots of our own?" Tokoyami asked.

"He makes a good point" I said.

"I managed to get them to work without a Beast Bot" Nate said.

Suddenly, Blaze came into the lab.

"Guys, there's some Robotron activity in Sector Quebec 4-1" Blaze said.

"Is the bandit there too?" Tokoyami asked.

"Guess we found out once we get there" I said.

Then all of us left the room to head towards the location.

Once all of us reached the location, we just saw the bandit with a Robotron, Robo Liam and Kanan with some Tronics.

"Oh, look what we got here, it's the Rangers" Robo-Kanan said.

"Things just got worse for you" Blaze said.

"Like to see you try" Robo-Liam.

"Oh, we will. It's Morphin' Time!" Kanan said.

The seven of us summoned our Morphers onto our wrists while Nate and Steel got their Morphers in their hands.

"Activate Beast Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Unleash the Power!" my dad and Keigo shouted as the two of them Morphed.

"Unleash the Beast!" all of us said.

"Are you two ready for your first battle" Ravi said.

"Yeah, I am" I said.

"Me too" Tokoyami said.

All of us summoned our Beast X Blasters and then we started to fight.

Me, my dad, Tokoyami and Keigo defeated all the Tronics before fighting the bandit.

"Transport Beast X Visor! Linked! Activate Beast X Mode!" me and Tokoyami said as the two of us got into Beast X Mode.

"They did it!" Roxy said.

"Epic!" Kanan said.

"Amazing!" Natsuo said.

"Way to go guys!" Ravi said.

"Phenomenal!" Nate said.

"Awesome!" Steel said.

"You two look awesome!" Blaze said as he went into Beast X Mode too.

We were continuing to fight.

After the others destroyed the evil robots, all of us surrounded the bandit.

"It's over for you villain!" I said.

"Oh no! I not giving up" the bandit said.

"Surrender now or we do it the hard way" my dad said.

"I surrender" the bandit said.

Keigo put some quirk cancelling cuffs on him and then all of us went back to Grid Battleforce.

{BACK AT GRID BATTLEFORCE}

{Touya Todoroki/Combustion}

Once all of us got back to Grid Battleforce, we were talking while Keigo and Tokoyami went back to Kyushu with the villain to put him in jail.

"Hey Ellie, where are Keigo and Tokoyami?" Roxy asked.

"The two of them are heading back to Kyushu to hand over the villain to the police" Ellie replied.

"Don't worry, Ellie and Tokoyami will keep this a secret" I said.

"Good, don't want all of us as Rangers to be on the news, even in Japan" Blaze said.

"Before you leave, Zord maintenance has finished working on your Zords" Nate said.

"Epic!" Ellie said.

"Do you want to see them and tell Tokoyami soon" Commander Shaw said as Ellie nodded her head.

Then all of us went to the Zord Bay to see mine and Tokoyami's Zords.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE>

Once they shown mine and Tokoyami's Zords to me, all of us were outside as me and Ellie got our luggage as we were in front of the car, ready to take us back to the airport.

"We would stay longer but we need to go back to Kyushu" I said.

"Yeah, we got to fill out some reports and then I got to go back to school" Ellie said.

"It was great to work with you four, even if the other two had to go back early" Ravi said.

"Agreed" Blaze said.

"It was really cool too" Steel said.

"Hope we see you soon" Roxy said.

"Keep up the phenomenal work in Kyushu too" Nate said.

"I will see you back in Japan" Natsuo said.

"If you see Keigo, tell him I would be back soon" Kanan said.

"Yeah, we tell him, we see you back in Japan and it was great to work with you guys too" I said.

"Yeah, it is epic" Ellie said.

Then the two of us went into the car.

"Bye guys" I said.

"Bye Touya, Ellie" the others shouted as the car started to drive off towards the airport.

<EXTRA>

After their first official battle a success while they caught the bandit, the HotWings Agency and Grid Battleforce had worked together to capture him. Ellie and her dad returned to Kyushu to fill out the rest of the reports that the two of them need to fill in after Hawks and Tokoyami put the bandit behind bars.

Tomorrow, Ellie and Tokoyami return to normal classes after the holidays.

What does Mr Aizawa have in store for his class tomorrow?

You will soon find out!