CHAPTER 102: Becoming GB Rangers Part 1

A/N: I am adding the original chapter to this story and this would be before the Endeavor Agency Arc comes to a close and this would be conjunction with near the ending of The Green Ranger is Now the Black Ranger Book

{Ellie Todoroki}

{5:45AM}

*Bzz* *Bzz* *Bzz*

I heard my phone vibrated on my bedside table.

'Who is texting me this early? My alarm was going to go off in fifteen minutes' I thought to myself.

I grabbed my phone to see who was messaging me.

My Phone 📱

FLAME HERO COMBUSTION 🔥: Hey Ellie, Tokoyami...me and Hawks are going to pick you two up this morning and you two need to pack you luggage

WING HERO HAWKS 🐤: Hope that you two are ready cause we are picking you up in 10!

ME: Why have you got to wake us up in the early hours of the morning for and why do we have to pack our luggage for

TOKOYAMI: Agreed

FLAME HERO COMBUSTION 🔥:  The four of us are heading to the states to help another agency out after we get the information at our agency

WING HERO HAWKS 🐤: We are going to be there in 8 minutes so hurry up already!

Chat Ended

I jumped out of bed and went into the restroom to wash up. After I got changed to my normal clothes and brushed my hair, I put my hat, scarf and gloves on to keep warm. I grabbed my luggage, grabbed my phone and went out the door.

When I got off the elevator, I noticed Tokoyami wating for me. The the two of us went outside and saw my dad's car waiting out front.

"Hop in you two" Keigo said.

"Ok then" me and Tokoyami said.

{MY DAD's AND HAWKS AGENCY IN KYUSHU}

{Keigo Takami/Hawks}

The four of us went into the agency and went straight into mine and Touya's office as we were greeted by the president of the Hero Commission.

"Ah good, you two brought your work study students, now we need to brief you on this mission that's in the states" the president said.

"Why are we going there for?" Ellie asked.

"I want the four of you to head to Coral Harbor to train a group of Rangers there while catching a bandit who is hiding there" the president said.

"Seems fair. We are ready" Touya said.

"Good. You are heading there in 3 hours" the president said.

"Ok then" I said.

{Ellie Todoroki}

After we left the agency, the four of us are heading towards the airport. When we got there, the four of us checked in and waiting for the plane to arrive. After a while, the four of us went onto the plane and flew off towards Coral Harbor.

{3 HOURS LATER - IN CORAL HARBOR}

After leaving the airport, the four of us arrived in Coral Harbor.