CHAPTER 100: Meeting the Todoroki Family for Dinner

{Ellie Todoroki}

{A WEEK LATER}

It has been a week since the work studies started and me and Tokoyami are trying our best to catch some villains before my dad and Hawks does but each time the two of them managed to beat the two of us.

"That thief took my bag, somebody call a hero!" a bystander said.

The two of us spring into action but we are too slow.

*Punch*

"We were the ones that responded first this time" Tokoyami said.

"Dammit, how did they beat us again?" I said.

"Combustion, Hawks...we got a hit and run in section 15" one of their sidekicks said.

"Got it, be right there!" my dad said as the two of them are flying through the air.

"Let's go!" Tokoyami said.

"Right!" I said.

"Incredible work!" the police said to my dad and Hawks.

"We will leave it to you" Keigo said.

*Gasp*

"Let's stop here for today. You two should return to your rooms and get some sleep" my dad said to the two of us.

"What about you two? Aren't you two coming with us?" I said.

"We will head in after patrols over. We have an early day tomorrow so do not start out fatigued" Keigo said.

What a day.

We better get some sleep, another busy day tomorrow.

{Touya Todoroki/Combustion}

Me and Hawks sent Ellie and Tokoyami back into their rooms while the two of us stayed in the streets a little bit longer.

It was time to head back.

We head back to our agency to see our sidekicks waiting for us.

"An impressive job as always Combustion, Hawks!" one of the sidekicks said.

"We are going to have a rest for a while, summon us if anything comes up" I said as the doors closed.

"Yes sir!" they said.

The book that our friend gave me and Keigo had a secret message highlighted. The enemy is the Liberation Army, the number over one hundred thousand.

My Phone 📱

Fuyumi❄️

"Oh, hey Touya, how are you? I heard that you are working with Ellie these days" Fuyumi said.

"Yeah, I am" I said.

"And her friend is with her and he is training with your friend? That's not fair, why didn't you tell me? I was pretty shocked when I heard from dad and Shoto, I am so excited for you! Anyway, school is starting back up again, it will mean it would be really hard to get people together. And since tomorrow is Saturday, you can bring everyone over to our house for dinner, if the other two aren't busy. Come on, I promise you that the food would be delicious!" she said.

"Me and Ellie would be there, I will ask the other two if they are not busy to come too" I said.

"Sounds good, speak to you later" Fuyumi said.

"Ok, speak to you later" I said.

Call Ended

Where do we begin?