CHAPTER 117: Turns This Anger Into Power

A/N: this chapter will contain spoilers from season six so read it at your own risk

{Ellie Todoroki}

{JAKU CITY}

After me and my dad arrived where the others were...me, my dad and Team Endeavor were watching in horror when the gigantic monster was running towards all of us...causing some more destruction to Jaku City.

"You are kidding me...he's still alive!" Bakugo said, really annoyed.

I can not believe that all of that ruckus...it was not enough.

He must be like the rest of the monsters the doctor created.

"It is over Shigaraki. No matter how powerful you get...we won't allow you to continue this pointless destruction" Endeavor said.

"You people...all you heroes...in order to save strangers that you do not know. You hurt the ones you love. That is what father said. It's pointless. I have a mission...always have" Shigaraki said as he tried to get back up.

"Stay sharp and watch him!" Gran Torino said as he pointed to Mr Aizawa.

"We really need to find some shelter somewhere, right? Manual...you just got to keep him hydrated" Rock Lock said.

"Self described heroes...all of you pretend to embody all that is good" Shigaraki said as he stood back up to his feet.

"Aww...he is on his feet already" Manual said.

"He never gives up...does he" my dad said.

"Quick...the finishing blow!" Mr Aizawa said.

"Your the kind of the same generation, you pretend that you do not see those that you can not protect. And cover up the pain that you caused...always thinking of yourselves righteous. This world has grown so rotten that it us infected with maggots. It happened little by little but your mistakes add up. The trash that used to be protected while you took advantage of those so called victims for your own profit. Everything that I have ever known...everything in this world that I built...it rejected me. But not now. I am the one that is rejecting you. That's why I am destroying and that's why I am gaining power. It is really simple...isn't it? And yet you do not understand the fact that you do not get it...this is why we have heroes and villains!" Shigaraki said with a wicked smile on his face.

He maybe a lot stronger now.

But he likes to hear himself talk.

"Rragh! Thanks for the break. I needed a little breather, you are knocking at deaths door, aren't you? That is good! How is he still moving?" Endeavor said as he shot a concentrated fire blast at Shigaraki.

Me and my dad have to help Endeavor!

The two of us will lend him some of our strength.

Our fire are hotter than his.

We will use everything that we have no matter what!

{Gran Torino}

I am watching Endeavor, his son and his granddaughter fighting Tomura Shigaraki and they are giving it their all...no matter the consequences. But I can not let them do this alone, I will not! I have decided to fly in and join the fight.

 Endeavor's fire has grown weaker and must've used too m any big moves. That is why he is wearing down as as well. That is why the two of them are fighting too...to protect him and lend their strength.

"Surpassing his limits to fight...even without his quirks..." I said as I kicked Shigaraki in the face.

"Gran Torino!" Midoriya said with tears in his eyes.