CHAPTER 53: Bakugo Knows Midoriya's Secret and the Conclusion of the Exam

A/N: I am changing this chapter a little so that Todoroki and Ellie passed the exam and the two of them are going to the hero commission to get their actual hero license without the two of them knowing

{PREVIOUSLY}

"A villain has completed another large scale attack. Terrorists have appeared and they are beginning to sweep the area. Hero candidates at the scene should continue to their rescues while supressing the newly arrived villains" Mera announced.

What would a hero do? 

{3RD PERSON}

The provisional license exam is over and the 100 students were now awaiting their results. 

{Ellie Todoroki}

I was trembling as everyone is waiting for the results.

'Did I pass...am I going to get my provisional license?' I thought to myself.

Shoto noticed me getting really nervous and he grabbed my hand. I looked at him and I smiled a little.

"Anyway, for those who passed are listed here in alphabetical order, keep my words in mind as you search the screen for you name" Mera announced.

A giant screen turned on with the winning candidates behind Mera.

My eyes are going toward the T's...and after Tokoyami was...

Ellie Todoroki
Shoto Todoroki

I passed! I did it, I am one step closer to becoming a pro!

"I passed Shoto!" I said, jumping for joy.

"It looks like we both did!" Shoto said, smiling a little.

"It looks like Bakugo didn't pass his" Sero said.

"Should have been more careful what you said. Words are really important you know" Kaminari said.

"Shut your mouth before I murder you" Bakugo growled.

"So next, we will give all of you the print out of your results, which include a breakdown of your scores. So you will know exactly what areas that you need to work and improve going forward..." Mera is starting to say.

"Kirishima" a voice said.

"Thank you sir" he said with a small smile.

"Hand it over, I want to see..." Bakugo growled at Kirishima.

"Um, maybe you should focus on you" he said, really nervously.

"We have locked off points when you have done something wrong, fall below fifty and you were done. These demerits are itemized on your result forms as you see so I would take a look at them. Anyway, moving forward, those of you have passed can exercise the same authority as Pro Heroes but only in emergency situations. In other words, fighting the villains while saving the civilians. You may act with your best judgement. And those of you have failed, we do not have time to feel bitter about your loss, instead we offer you a chance to redeem yourself. After you attend a three month long special course and pass an individual test, we plan to issue a provisional license for those of you who have failed as well. This special course will keep you busy as it will run in currently with your normal studies, you are welcome to retake the exam again in April if you prefer to wait" Mera announced.

"Ellie and Shoto Todoroki?" the guy said.

"Yeah, that's us" I said.

"Can you come with me to the Hero Commission?" the guy asked.

"Ok, lead the way" Shoto said as we got our stuff and we were following him out of the building.

{Tomura Shigaraki}