CHAPTER 105: Cheers To New Beginnings

{Ellie Todoroki}

{THE NEXT MORNING}

In All Might's class, the presentations has begun with the help of the Robo Inferno at UA.

"We are the Skynet of this world. Humans, you are terminated" the robots said as they approached the first group.

First up was Aoyama, Hagakure and Mina.

Hero Names:
1. Can't Stop Twinkling
2. Invisible Girl
3. Pinky
Their work study was with Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha. Number 9 on the chart.

All of us watched as the robots approached our classmates, ready to attack.

*Zoom*

"Naval Saber!" Aoyama said as he showed off his new move.

"A new move! Lucky, I want a sword!" Kaminari said in awe.

"Woo-hoo! Let's do this Aoyama!" Hagakure said as she shot a beam into the sky.

"The beam has curved" Sero said.

"Aw yeah, that is the stuff" Kaminari said with a smile.

"I learned to take the light and bend it or to my will!" Hagakure said, proudly.

"Tremble before us! This shall be known as Judgement Day!" the robots said.

"Max viscosity! Acidman!" Mina said as she flipped in the sky towards the robot and melted it.

"Humans are scary!" the robot said slowly.

"And that is a wrap!" Mina said with a smile.

"We killed it!" Hagakure said.

*Applause*

"Wonderful job, your work studies had paid off. It is obvious you have learned a lot from Equipped Hero: Yoroi Musha" All Might said as he applauded.

"He had a lot of advice for supercharging our offense and defense so we figured out new attacks and combos to keep up" Hagakure said.

"Hehe. Do you want to know a secret about Acidman? I got the idea from your unbreakable!" Mina said with a small blush on her face.

"Yeah" Eijiro said.

"Hehe" Mina laughed with her tongue sticking out.

"Nice!" Eijiro said with a small smile and a small blush on his face.

"They obviously improved. Now show me what the rest of you learned!" All Might said as he was coughing up blood a little.

"Yes sir!" all of us said in unison.

"We are using a flurry of attacks!" Sato said as he presented his new new move. "And predicting enemy moves!" Ojiro said as he presented his new move.

Those two had certainly improved.

Second group was Ojiro and Sato.

Hero Names:
1. Tailman
2. Sugarman
Their work study was with Lion Hero: Shishido. Number 13 on the chart.

The third group was Jiro and Shoji.

"Our search skills improved!" Jiro and Shoji said as they presented their new moves.

Those two have become even more helpful scouts.

Hero Names:
1. Earphone Jack
2. Tentacole
Their work study was with Killer Whale Hero: Gang Orca. Number 12 on the chart.

"That is some quick and efficient teamwork" Kaminari and Sero said the two of them presented their new moves.

Those two have certainly grown.