CHAPTER 106: 2nd Year Mothers Day Party

A/N: this chapter will contain spoilers from season six so read it at your own risk

{Ellie Todoroki}

{THE NEXT DAY}

I was walking with my classmates through the beautiful cherry blossom trees when all of our phones vibrated simultaneously.

'That is odd. I wonder what that was about?' I thought to myself.

My Phone 📱

*Bzz* *Bzz* *Bzz*

"Ugh...it is spring break and we can't even enjoy it because of our work studies are still going on... Boo!" Mina said.

"So much for having some time to relax" Kaminari said.

"It says that we have an expeditionary operation" Uraraka said.

"So its like a work field trip?" Tsu said.

"Hold on? For real? That is really weird, same for us" Kaminari said.

"Our agency too. I wonder why?" Midoriya said.

"Same here...what is going on?" I said.

"What could that possibly mean?" Tokoyami said.

"Whoa, ditto here" Jiro said.

"Same" Shoji said.

Meet at Gunga Mountain Villa at 8AM tomorrow. Enjoy the last day of spring break heroes...Plus Ultra!

Chat Ended

{HEIGHTS ALLIANCE COMMON ROOM}

All of us were in the common room, talking when Mr Aizawa came into the building.

"Hey Mr Aizawa" Iida said.

"I have an important announcement so pay attention" Mr Aizawa said.

Some of us sat down on the sofa while the rest of us were standing.

"As all of you know, there will be a mothers day party that's happening today and your mothers accepted the invitation so all of you would be there to celebrate today" he said.

"Yay, we will definitely enjoy the party with our mothers!" the other girls said in excitement.

"This will be awesome!" some of the boys said when Mr Aizawa left.

"I can't wait to wear my dress" Mina said.

"Ok then, we should have some ideas on what we need for this party" Iida said.

"Yeah, let's have your ideas" Yaoyorozu said.

I was looking at the floor, looking really sad while the others were giving ideas.

"Do you have any ideas, Ellie?" Iida asked as the others were looking at me.

I was still looking at the floor as I wasn't paying attention. 

"Not to be rude Iida but I don't think you should be asking her" Shoto said when he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Why not?" Tsu asked as she put her finger to her mouth.

"Cause she has lost her mother when she was just 5 months old" Shoto said as I was about to cry.

"What happened?" Uraraka asked.

"She died in a car crash" I said as I was trying to get rid of any tears streaming down my face.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you" Iida said.