CHAPTER 64: Tamaki Amajiki - Suneater

{PREVIOUSLY}

"We are up against gangsters who have avoided capture until now, it is really important that each and everyone of you carry out your expected assignments and stay sharp in there! We will commence the operation at 8:30AM! Heroes - move out!" the detective said.

{PRESENT TIME - 8:30AM}

Operation: Save Eri Commence!

{Ellie Todoroki}

"Once they have read the warrant, you are free to move! I am counting on everyone to act swiftly! This is the heroes and the police, we have a warrant to search the premises! On suspicion of manufacture and sale of illegal drugs!" the detective said, marching right in.

The police, pros and future heroes Fire Storm, Deku, Red Riot, Froppy and Uravity charge into the Shie Hissaikai's location with a warrant in hand.

"They have got a search warrant?" a villain said.

"We are so screwed" another villain said.

"Not if I can help it" another villain said, activating his quirk.

"Quickly, get inside everyone and take the quickest route" Fat Gum said.

"We are in!" I said.

"Is it possible that someone leaked out our plans for the raid? There must be a reason for them to some outside like that" Amajiki said.

"No, if they had been a leak, I think they would be fighting more cohesively in groups like this, they are used to work together" the detective said.

"There is nothing that matters more to these guys than their bond with their boss and their brothers being part of the underworld, only to make loyalty that much more sacred to them" Erasure said.

"All of those people outside but we have not caught the top brass yet, they are probably underground hiding, getting ready to flee" the detective said.

"How is that supposed to be loyalty? Forcing their men to fight for them while they run away, that is not manly at all!" Eijiro said.

"It is a dead end!" I said as all of us approached a wall.

"Hold on, let me go through!" Lemillion said as he took his helmet off.

"Lemillion, if you go through, you will be naked" Eijiro said.

"It is ok, Mirio's costume was constructed by a fiber made of his own hair, it is designed so it becomes permeable when he activates his quirk" Amajiki said, watching Lemillion walk towards the wall.

"I knew it, the path continues just like Nighteye said it would. The hallways had been blocked by this wall but unfortunately, breaking through it is not going to be easy" Lemillion said to the group.

"If he did this, that means we are on the right track" Midoriya said.

"That is one dirty trick!" I said.

"Yeah, you are right but he is an idiot if he thinks that the wall will stop us! Red Gauntlet!" Eijiro said.

"OFA Full Cowling - Shoot Style" Midoriya said.

"Way to go Red, Deku!" I said.

"We need to keep moving!" Lemillion said, going ahead of us.

The group is beginning to walk again and then the floor and the building started to shift.

"What is going on? I am getting really dizzy" I said, trying to balance myself.

"This isn't Chisaki's doing, it is Joi Irinaka - villain name: Mimic!" the detective said.