CHAPTER 18: Kendo Vs Iida

{Ellie Todoroki}

I was in Recovery Girl's office to heal up my wounds. Shoto, Endeavor and my dad came into the office. 

"Hey Ellie, well done on winning the match" Endeavor said, smiling a little.

"Congrats on winning little mouse" my dad said.

"It looked like you were the stronger opponent. It looks like I got some more training to do" Shoto said.

"It really means a lot. And I'll help you out" I said.

"I'll help to train you too" Endeavor said

"Same here" my dad said.

"Thanks. The stage was damaged so they are taking a quick break to repair it now before the second match" Shoto said.

All of us left the office as me and Shoto went back to the stands to see the next match. We just made it right on time to see Iida's match has already started.

"Here we go, Recipro Burst!" Iida yelled as he pushed Kendo out of bounds.

"Kendo is out of bounds, Iida wins the match" Midnight announced.

It was time for the third match. It was Ashido vs Tokoyami.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!" Mic announced.

Mina and Tokoyami were battling it out. Tokoyami used Dark Shadow to block her attacks and cornering her every move. Ashido went out of bounds.

"Ashido is out of bounds, Tokoyami will advance to the next round" Midnight announced.

"Kirishima, go straight for the chin!" I heard Tetsutetsu say.

Kirishima is taking a swing at Bakugo while he is counterattacking with an explosion.

"He countered" I heard Mic announce over the speaker.

"Ha, nice try. But that is not going to work on me, explosion boy" Kirishima teased.

"Woah, Bakugo is countering again but what is this, it seems to be working this time" Mic announced over the speakers.

"This is the final blow so die! There, now I understand why you were trying to avoid a drawn out match with me" Bakugo yelled as he threw the final punch.

"Kirishima has been knocked out. Bakugo is the winner!" Midnight announced.

"With that vicious carpet bombing, Bakugo advances to the final round. Ladies and gentlemen, the final four!" Mic yelled.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE>

Me and Iida were heading into the arena as Mic does the announcements.

"This is the first match of the semi finals. These two competitors came from hero families, making this a battle of the elites. From the hero course, Tenya Iida vs his classmate Ellie Todoroki" Mic announced.

'I need to go full speed if I want to beat him' I thought to myself.

{Tenya Iida}

'I need to plan a attack if I want to win this match' I thought to myself.

{Ellie Todoroki}

"START!" Mic yelled out.

'He is not wasting anytime' I thought to myself as I ran towards him.

"Repro Burst!" Iida said.

Iida is going kicking into higher gear and he grabbed me, despite having 10 seconds left of his engines. He is running full speed in hopes to throw me out of bound but I managed to get out of his grip and use my fire to push him out of bounds.

"Iida is out of bounds. Todoroki advances onto the final round" Midnight said.

<EXTRA>

With the first round of the semi finals done, it is now time for the second match of the semi finals. It is Bakugo vs Tokoyami. Who will win the second match and face Todoroki in the finals?