**✿❀The Sword's Curse // [Whispering Haunts]❀✿**

Zoro's gaze sets on the bright moon. He holds on tight to his swords, guarding the ship carefully while everyone else was asleep. It always felt refreshing when the rest of the crew was at ease and not in havoc. He felt the cold wind breeze blowing against his face, and it felt calming and great.

He looks back at his sword which is said to be cursed, and he examines it closely. He has kept the sword for a while, and he always was curious about it. It was said to lead the owners who wield it die a horrible death, but he didn't die yet. He was still living. He was still alive. He wasn't worried, but he had a feeling that the sword was watching him. That was impossible, but it felt possible for him. Zoro sometimes would hear his sword whispering to him. He would usually ignore it, but the whispers are only becoming more and more frequent at night and in the morning. It usually occurred in the day, but now, it's happening at night as well.

'Your whispers are getting more often...' Zoro squints his eyes at his sword. 'What is it with you?' Zoro thought to himself as he touched the rim of the sword. 'The whispers are getting a bit more demanding, are you trying to possess me?' Zoro cocks his head 'Is this what they meant by getting cursed and die a horrible death?'

Zoro chuckles, and sets the sword down. He scrubs it with soap and cleans it. He loved taking risks.

'Let's just see how this unfolds!'
_______________________________________________________________________________________
                                                               *✿❀The Sword's Curse // [Whispering Haunts]❀✿*