'' ~ ୨Swordsman's Vow୧ ♡ ·

Zoro scoffed in annoyance when Robin said that. "That's not like you at all?" Well, he didn't mind that much. He sheathed his sword back in, and his expression returned back to normal.

His vision cleared, and his eyes were now locked on the figure. It was a tiger, nothing unusual like they see normally, but it didn't clear the fact that he was distracted. He was still tired and drained, but he kept his head up. "Maybe you should get some sleep now, let's go back to the ship," Chopper stated blankly, staring at Zoro.

He didn't say anything, and Ussop agreed with Chopper. "Were you just tired? Oh, Nami..Nami said that you had to protect us from our idiot captain." He had to admit, he was awfully tired. He felt like he could sleep at any moment. His eyes were heavy, and his head filled with thoughts was now cleared and empty.

But, no matter the standards and limits, he had to protect them as a vice-captain and as a swordsman. Not only as their swordsman or vice-captain, but as their friend and crew-mate as well. So then, why did he stop? Why did he pause? He couldn't protect them, even if it was just a tiger. He was stuck in his thoughts, and he listened to a sword instead of his friends. How incompetent. How idiotic.
_________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                 '' ~ Swordsman's Vow ·