❝ Polished Talk❞ ✧ ೃ༄

After getting lost so many times, Zoro finally found the spot where he would get his swords polished. He bent down a bit, panting from all that "hard work."

He walked in, surprised that he saw more people talking there. He found the togishi, and he approached them. He was a young boy, and he seemed like an apprentice learning how to polish and refine swords. His hands were bare and tough. Zoro looked down at him, and instantly wanted to ask him a question. But, he said nothing.

He set his sword down. "Just a polish, please. I don't have anything to pay with." Zoro stated, but he wanted to say something extra as well.

"Do you want anything else then berry?"

The boy seemed to pause for a moment. He remained silent for a while. Maybe he was in his thoughts or something.

"Can I have your sword?"

The boy pointed at Wado Ichimonji. "It's high quality. It's a great sword." He inched closer, looking at it with admiration. "Can I have it? It'll pay your debt for me polishing your sword. Besides, you have the other two, right?" Zoro paused at this saying. Have his swords? A swordsman in his right mind would have never let someone have their swords for free.

"No."

________________________________________________________________________________
                        Polished Talk