: ̗̀➛Hummingbird Clue // Red Filled

It was nighttime, and everyone was pretty tired. But they had to search for Chopper, anyway. Robin crouched down, following the little drips of blood. It was nearly impossible to see them at night, so she had to guide them.

Ussop crushes a branch underneath his foot, making a loud crunch noise. He nearly shrieks, but he contains it. "O-oh...that was just myself, haha!" He chuckles nervously, hiding his obvious discomfort.

"I'm scared.." He wailed, looking around while huddling close to the crew. Nami was a bit frightened too, but she remained calm when she needed too. Zoro was on his high guard, glancing every now and then with his hand on his swords.

Luffy stomped his feet angrily and impatiently, "Chopper!! Chopper, where are you!" He shouted, his voice echoing.

The sounds of birds flapping and fluttering away filled the air. They cawed angrily as they flew away. Their wings soared against the wind, soaring in a certain direction.

Robin payed close attention to where they were soaring. She didn't have to, but she felt like she needed to. Then she noticed a hummingbird flying away as well. It also flew in a certain type of direction.

Using her own knowledge, she knew the hummingbirds were attracted to the color red.

"We should follow that hummingbird." Robin signaled to the crew, pointing at it.
________________________________________________________________________________
                        : ̗̀Hummingbird Clue // Red Filled