- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛Chopper's Suspicion❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

Zoro flung his eyes open. He was certain that he couldn't sleep that much last night, but at least he got some sleep. He wasn't tired, but he wasn't fully-awake neither. He shuffled his hands to get out of his bed.

"Oh! You're awake!" Chopper smiles, glancing at Zoro. Zoro doesn't say anything and he just blinks. Chopper cocks his head, "How did you sleep?" Zoro nods his head, "Good." That was the only word he said before he turned to go to Nami.

"W-wait!" Chopper called to Zoro, hoping for him to turn his head around. "Huh? What is it?" Zoro stood there, still not turning back to face Chopper. He wasn't going to say anything much, but if Chopper needed something from him, he would do it. "I have a question," Chopper stares blankly, his gaze still on Zoro's back. "Yesterday, what happened?"

Zoro paused, like he always did when someone asked what happened involving that. He opened his mouth to say something, but he quickly shut it. He didn't want to say anything at all. He couldn't answer this question in particular. He had to think of an excuse in some way, to at least make it believable. It didn't take much to trick Chopper.

"I was just distracted by something in the far distance. I was thinking." Zoro stated with no tone in his voice at all. Chopper, of course, believed him, but not fully. "O.K." Chopper nodded his head, for he didn't want to bother Zoro anymore. He walked away.

________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                - ͙۪۪̥˚Chopper's Suspicion˚ ͙۪۪̥