ˎˊ˗A Fight on the Street˚.⊹

Zoro felt a tug at his throat when he was prepping to attack his opponent. It was not every time you got to experience this terrible, painful feeling you just had to hide. Even in public.

He felt it jolt again, a little harder again. His eyes squeezed harder down. He remained determined, and opened his eyes back up again. It was like he was going to pass out. His body was growing progressively hotter at the moment for some reason. His pants were getting sharp.

Maybe the sword was making his condition worse than what it was supposed to be. Way worse. He was supposed to be better earlier, not panting like a dog now.

Using his Observation Haki, Zoro felt the bounty hunter charging at him—shooting with his gun. Without thinking, Zoro cut the bullets effortlessly. His sword sliced through it like butter.

Well, enough standing by like an old person. He had to end this fight quickly.

"Ittoryu Iai . . ."

...

"Shishi Sonson!"

Silence scattered across the street. People who were passing by didn't say a word when that happened. A few murmurs may had come out, but it was most of the part silent.

"Boss!" A cry from one of the men from the group came closer to the bounty hunter. The man supported the bounty hunter, laying him on his back.
________________________________________________________________________________
                       ˎˊ˗A Fight on the Street˚.