⋆˚✿Leaving˖

Zoro left the scene in a hurry, and the boy didn't know why. He eyed the swordsman as he left. Some people stared as he left, too. Some murmurs scattered across the room, some people seemed to know him too.

The boy turned to one of the customers who seemed like a bounty hunter, and it looked like he was a bounty hunter. The boy scooted in closer, trying to see what the bounty hunter was holding. He seemed to be holding a poster that seemed like the man that had entered earlier.

The poster read:
_____________________

Roronoa Zoro: Pirate Hunter
—320 MILLION BERRY—
_____________________

What? If that man from earlier had a bounty, he should've been a pirate, yes? The bounty hunter turned to the boy, who was looking at the paper so closely now you could've felt his breath breathing onto it. "Uh, kid?" The bounty hunter nudged the boy, hoping to get his attention. Why was he looking so close at the poster? "Are you interested in bounty hunting this person? Was that...was that the person you just served?" The bounty hunter then pointed blindly to the door exit, signaling that Zoro just left. He then snapped his gaze back to the boy.

"He...he just left..!"

The boy nodded his head, seemingly to agree with the bounty hunter. Yes, indeed. Zoro had just left. But, this boy looked interested in Zoro. Especially since he looked like that legend. He fit the description pretty well, considering he was a one-eyed swordsmen.

The bounty hunter rushed to get out the room. He grabbed his gun, and started chasing after Zoro. His legs pounded on the floor loudly, and the floor creaked in denial. Several other people were coming after the bounty hunter, follow him basically.

Would the boy follow Zoro too? Well, maybe he would.
________________________________________________________________________________
                                   ˚Leaving˖