『••Search for Food••』

"I'll lead the way!" Ussop points at himself proudly, smiling. Chopper nods his head obediently, Zoro nods as well. Robin grins.

"Hey, Zoro! Catch," Robin uses her devil fruit ability to throw Zoro a fruit. He catches it, looking at it for a second. He then resumes walking again. His eyes scan the forest, searching for any food. "Hey, Ussop, there's an animal over there. He points at the animal from afar. Ussop aims at the animal with his sniper.

"Wait!" Robin pauses Ussop. "That's a baby animal. That won't feed us that much. We need to search for something bigger." Robin sighs. Ussop lowers his sniper, and then he turns to Zoro, but he wasn't there at his spot. "Oh—Zoro?" Ussop turns his head to Zoro, who had already killed the baby animal. Ussop lets out a cut off groan. Zoro turns his head around. "Oh! Ussop. I killed it already." Zoro points at the dead animal.

Ussop slaps his forehead. "Okay...let's try something else." Robin lets out a small chuckle again, like she always does when she's amused. Chopper groans in annoyance. Zoro starts eating his fruit while listening to Ussop. "How about Robin tells us what to hunt, and I lead the way?" Ussop smiles. Zoro cocks his head, "What's the fun in that?"

[alright guys since im too lazy to actually write anything more, let's just pretend they found food and i'll describe what happens next in the next part :)]
____________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                          ••Search for Food••