»--Only Security & Regrets--«

Zoro couldn't get his mind right. He continues to walk forward until he reaches his room. He flutters his eyes tiredly, and wraps himself in his blanket. He stares at the ceiling, constantly turning and tossing around trying to sleep or rest. He was always sleeping and tired for guarding the ship, but since ever he heard his sword whispering, it has been difficult to sleep.

"Hey! There's an island!" Nami chatters and calls loudly. Luffy's highlights sparkle, "Is there meat?" His mouth drools as he almost flings himself off the railing. "Hey! Wake Zoro up!" Nami turns to Sanji. Sanji nods his head lovingly, "Yes, Nami-swann!" Sanji snaps his gaze angrily to Zoro, "How many times do I have to tell you to wake up, moss?!"

Zoro wearily gets up, rubbing his eyes. "I couldn't even sleep. I was just resting." He removed his blanket off, and he walked to the ship's front. He seemed to stagger a bit surprisingly, since he never usually staggered. He was always walking with his head up. Chopper could easily tell that Zoro was tired. "Maybe Zoro should get some rest first, Nami." She understood, but she added "we need protection, don't we?" Sanji added, "But, what about—" Nami cut him off, "We need Sanji and Zoro to protect us from our idiot captain from making outrageous choices. He might make us split into groups."

____________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                  »--Only Security & Regrets--«