˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰What's Pride Without a Will?꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

"Hey, wake up, you idiot!" Sanji tugged on Zoro's shirt.

Zoro opens his eyes, tired from guarding the ship last night. He slowly got up to eat. "Hey, Zoro!" Luffy waves at Zoro with a big grin on his face while eating his meat. Nami was navigating where they were going next. Robin was reading a book about history. Franky was examining the ship, checking to see if there was any problems with it. Chopper was eating along with Luffy, and Brook was practicing his music.

Zoro digs his teeth into his breakfast, eating it quickly. While he was eating, Luffy asks him a question. "Zoro, I've been noticing recently," He takes a bite of his meat before continuing, "You seem to be stopping during the battles. You looked distracted. What's up with that?" Luffy tilts his head to the left curiously. Zoro instantly freezes. After a bit, Zoro slowly turns his head to Luffy. "It's nothing." He turns back to his meal and continues to eat it.

He immediately stops again when he hears his sword whispering these exact words. "What's pride without a will? You're ruining your ambition by simply being with these people." Zoro squints his eyes and sweats slightly a bit when he hears this. He keeps his mouth shut and doesn't say anything. Luffy notices this, but he doesn't say anything as well.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                            *+:.What's Pride Without a Will?.:+*