꒰A Clue//A Subtle Hint꒱

Luffy's eyes widened as he searched around, his expression instantly turning blank.

"Chopper?" He turned his head left-to right, scanning the area intensely. "Where are you?" His crew-mates started to do the same, searching for Chopper.

Zoro glanced around as well, squinting his eyes. He saw some footprints on the deck and inched his face closer to them. Of course, he didn't know whose footprints were those.

"Guys, there are some footprints here." Zoro points at the footprints while looking at his nakama. Being the person she was, Robin was the first to examine the footprints and actually get a clue.

"These footprints aren't Chopper's of course. See these dried blood drops? You have to squint really hard to see it." Zoro could see a vein pop on her forehead.

"They hurt Chopper."

Luffy's eyes squint as he makes a huge fuss. "Damn!" He clenches his fists, "We need to find Chopper right now!" He gritted his teeth, stamping his feet on the floor.

Robin was angry as well. Her face showed it, but she tried to keep her calm expression and composure. Ussop freaks out and tightens his gaze. You could clearly seem him sweating. "Oi!! Why would they kidnap Chopper? Is it because he's the ship's doctor? Or is it because he is vulnerable?"

"I don't know, but what need to find out." Robin stated, her eyes flushed with hatred and disgust.
________________________________________________________________________________
                           A Clue//A Subtle Hint