₊˚Fireworksପ⊹

When they arrived at the fireworks, the crew rushed to get in front of the crowd to get a better picture of the fireworks. Everyone seemed to be waiting for the fireworks, waiting patiently for the fireworks to come.

Except for Luffy, of course. He wanted them to happen right now; this instant.

"Oi! Why didn't it start yet?" Luffy frowns, looking and glancing around for even the slightest hint of a spark or firework. He goes closer to the edge, examining the sky.

Finally, a tiny spark erupts, then grows and bursts. The glow of the firework was as bright as the sun, pleasing to all of the viewers around and near the fireworks.

Zoro closes his eye in relaxation, listening to the bang and booms of the fireworks closely. The slight crackles of the fireworks were nearly silent, but he heard them too.

The relaxing wind swept across his face as he slumped his shoulders down. Brushing his hair gently, the wind gently blew his clothes. The rest of his nakama were holding on their stuff, but not too tightly. They were also relaxed.

It wasn't that windy which made it a perfect and flawless night. Almost too perfect. What could ruin this moment?
________________________________________________________________________________
                                                ˚Fireworks